Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
896 posts

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 28, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
There are crappy players, then their are those who complain about hit detection.

Ummmmm.... I wouldn't call someone out for spelling when you can't even get the right  spelling tense of the word, "there".... LMFAO!

Message 81 of 175 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 28, 2012
WAR_PIG (aka Slick), i believe i have addressed this before. My phone auto corrects that, thank you for being an imbecil.
Message 82 of 175 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
WAR_PIG (aka Slick), i believe i have addressed this before. My phone auto corrects that, thank you for being an imbecil.
imbecil is spelled wrong spell check did not do that you did lol

You can shut it off so you stop looking like an imbecile.

Message 83 of 175 (805 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 28, 2012
You are 2 easy.
Message 84 of 175 (800 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Execrate wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
imbecil is spelled wrong spell check did not do that you did lol

You can shut it off so you stop looking like an imbecile.

hahahahaha!!!!! He can't even counter anything without hanging himself every time!!! He's a hoot man! hahahahaha!!!!

Message 85 of 175 (797 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3370 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Lordmarshal wrote:

I kinda feel retarded right now..... I actually agree with the slapster on this .  You cant really complain about hit detection in CS?...... really?  A $15 remake of an old az game?  With all the nonsense you guys put on these forums you should write code instead so you can make the perfect video game and stop nitpicking evey shooter that comes out.

Exactly.  And as I mentioned in my post on page 3 (before the same 2 people that are always on this forum kept going back and forth), the best players ARE consistently good on CS, so that throws SLICKS assumtions about this game out of the window.  Yes, there might be a few problems with hit detection (and by the way, that sniper video you posted could be linked to TWO things... one... sometimes it takes 2 shots with a sniper to kill someone in CS, and two.. maybe it was some slight lag?).  But to ASSUME from one video or two or from YOUR bad experience with the game that the WHOLE game is bad is what I hate.  SLICK even went so far to say that Socom 3's gun mechanics are also broken.................   I challenged him to PROVE this and yet again there IS no proof.  Not to mention there are thousands of people who love and UNDERSTAND how Socom3 works and KNOW that the gun mechanics DO work........

And another thing... some other person came in here and said CS also has "bloom" mechanics for shooting... again, before you start making stuff up from YOUR OWN unique or bad experience with the game, show the rest of us some proof, because the rest of us KNOW that CS HAS NO BLOOM MECHANICS, and we ALSO know that CS is one of the more hardcore shooters, where not every shot is meant to hit what you THINK you're aiming at.   You can keep posting videos of a guy missing a shot or two in CS that SHOULD have hit, and posting videos of guns that don't recoil so much, but the rest of us KNOW that guns DO have recoil regardless of if the guy holding the gun can try to balance it out.... and guns ARE MUCH less accurate on full auto, even if you balance the recoil.  No, the gun won't be pointing up at the sky exactly... but you GET what I'm saying, so don't twist it.  CS simulates this.  If you can't understand this, or can't understand why Socom2's M14 has crazy recoil, or can't understand how Socom3's gun mechanics are NOT broken... then I don't know what else to tell you......... 

Again SLICK, I'll ask one more time because I'd like to see some proof of such an outrageous claim (to me at least, I've never heard this one before....)   ......please post that "proof" you said you had that socom 3's and CA's gun mechanics are broken.............

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 86 of 175 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 28, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:im not complaining about anything.  im just keeping the facts strait.  i really dont care if the guns shoot jelly beans into a heart pattern.  i dont play it anymore, its not my game, i dont like it.  there is just a discussion going on about it here so i am talking about it, you wont find any posts by me on the cs forums. 

Slick your facts are so screwed up you can't even spell STRAIGHT. You complain about everything from your awful aim in cs, to your inability to properly drive vehicles on s3. Youre excuse? "The shooting mechanics on cs are terrible", and "The vehicle mechanics on s3 are horrible". You are a redundant baby.

bm2.gif

Photobucket
Message 87 of 175 (789 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2047 posts

Aug 28, 2012

That sucks man cause Im loving it. Yes it has it issues but the game just came out. Im not going to lie, the game can be frusterating but for me its a nice change of pace. 

This is it guys, I am deleting this forum from my bookmarks and leaving it for good till a new Socom is announced, and the chances of that are slim to none. Farewell Socomers.....

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Message 88 of 175 (788 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3370 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:im not complaining about anything.  im just keeping the facts strait.  i really dont care if the guns shoot jelly beans into a heart pattern.  i dont play it anymore, its not my game, i dont like it.  there is just a discussion going on about it here so i am talking about it, you wont find any posts by me on the cs forums. 

Slick your facts are so screwed up you can't even spell STRAIGHT. You complain about everything from your awful aim in cs, to your inability to properly drive vehicles on s3. Youre excuse? "The shooting mechanics on cs are terrible", and "The vehicle mechanics on s3 are horrible". You are a redundant baby.

bm2.gif

I think this is the reason you have 16 THOUSAND posts on these forums...  an not an inch of respect on here, at least not from the people that walk in here and continue to see pointless posts like these between you and other kids on here who obviously have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than to argue with someone who is obviously just trying to argue for the sake of arguing and just trying to bother you.  You're both wasting each other's time, and OUR space on these forums.   Why not spend less time talking TRASH and actually RESPOND to the REAL DISCUSSION / QUESTION I gave you?  You have no proof that S3 or CA's mechanics are "broken".

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 89 of 175 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 28, 2012

oo7PorscheMGS wrote:

Lordmarshal wrote:

I kinda feel retarded right now..... I actually agree with the slapster on this .  You cant really complain about hit detection in CS?...... really?  A $15 remake of an old az game?  With all the nonsense you guys put on these forums you should write code instead so you can make the perfect video game and stop nitpicking evey shooter that comes out.

Exactly.  And as I mentioned in my post on page 3 (before the same 2 people that are always on this forum kept going back and forth), the best players ARE consistently good on CS, so that throws SLICKS assumtions about this game out of the window.  Yes, there might be a few problems with hit detection (and by the way, that sniper video you posted could be linked to TWO things... one... sometimes it takes 2 shots with a sniper to kill someone in CS, and two.. maybe it was some slight lag?).  But to ASSUME from one video or two or from YOUR bad experience with the game that the WHOLE game is bad is what I hate.  SLICK even went so far to say that Socom 3's gun mechanics are also broken.................   I challenged him to PROVE this and yet again there IS no proof.  Not to mention there are thousands of people who love and UNDERSTAND how Socom3 works and KNOW that the gun mechanics DO work........

And another thing... some other person came in here and said CS also has "bloom" mechanics for shooting... again, before you start making stuff up from YOUR OWN unique or bad experience with the game, show the rest of us some proof, because the rest of us KNOW that CS HAS NO BLOOM MECHANICS, and we ALSO know that CS is one of the more hardcore shooters, where not every shot is meant to hit what you THINK you're aiming at.   You can keep posting videos of a guy missing a shot or two in CS that SHOULD have hit, and posting videos of guns that don't recoil so much, but the rest of us KNOW that guns DO have recoil regardless of if the guy holding the gun can try to balance it out.... and guns ARE MUCH less accurate on full auto, even if you balance the recoil.  No, the gun won't be pointing up at the sky exactly... but you GET what I'm saying, so don't twist it.  CS simulates this.  If you can't understand this, or can't understand why Socom2's M14 has crazy recoil, or can't understand how Socom3's gun mechanics are NOT broken... then I don't know what else to tell you......... 

Again SLICK, I'll ask one more time because I'd like to see some proof of such an outrageous claim (to me at least, I've never heard this one before....)   ......please post that "proof" you said you had that socom 3's and CA's gun mechanics are broken.............

socom 3 was the first socom to introduce random bullet spray, thats broken gun mechanics.  you didnt know they did that for socom 3 and not socom 1 and 2?  you want links to proof?  tell the mods to unlock the old threads and have a look.  there were countless videos showing how inaccurate the guns were, full auto,burst, single shot, standing, laying down, crouched, it didnt matter the guns were designed for you to miss.  this was admitted by seth luisi himself in an interview.  they dont want people to have stick skills anymore, they dont want you to be any better than the guy on the other team that has never seen a tv before.  they dont want people to get discouraged by better players so they even the playing field by making the kills more random and less skill based.  either cs has taken this same road or they have a problem with their hit boxes.  i really dont care which it is.

why is it i always have to explain this stuff?  this used to be common knowlege by everyone on this site, now it seems all you "long time socom fans" dont seem to know much about socom at all.

Photobucket
Message 90 of 175 (784 Views)
0 Likes