Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

sorry i dont buy it, your trying to tell people that its the games fault even though he clearly shot the guy before that with his first bullet. I guess the game stopped working properly for the second time around? sorry makes no sense, he missed the shot and thats it. I guarentee you the person in that video still plays the game.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 175 (3,881 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 27, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

sorry i dont buy it, your trying to tell people that its the games fault even though he clearly shot the guy before that with his first bullet. I guess the game stopped working properly for the second time around? sorry makes no sense, he missed the shot and thats it. I guarentee you the person in that video still plays the game.

you didnt answer the question.  what did he do wrong?  his cross hairs were dead in the middle of his target and he didnt kill the guy.  so since you know so much about the game, please tell me what he did wrong.  how can he correct his problem?   is there a way to super get his cross hairs on target? 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 175 (3,876 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Aug 27, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

you didnt answer the question.  what did he do wrong?  his cross hairs were dead in the middle of his target and he didnt kill the guy.  so since you know so much about the game, please tell me what he did wrong.  how can he correct his problem?   is there a way to super get his cross hairs on target? 

i already said i dont buy this video, its on PC which is one thing and another his aim was fine two seconds before that shot. Its not the game its the player deal with it.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 175 (3,871 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Slick gets butt hurt WAY to easy. I didn't know only 1 person can laugh at your stupidity.
About DEATHxTROLL187s vid, let me point out a few things you were too stupid to comprehend.
SINGLE FIRE
CROUCH
SLOW MOVEMENTS
AIMING
"clearly thats fake, everyone knows if it was real every round fired would have thrown the gun up over his head more than likely causing him to do a backflip." Notice how you have to exaggerate what the people who have different opinions say to make it look like you have an argument?
Any intelligent individual who has ever fired an automatic weapon would tell you that recoil isn't some dramatic thing that you could "look at the barrel" and notice. It does however significantly reduce your abillity to stay on target.
Any trained individual would tell you controlled fire > automatic fire.
Not at all sure what you are trying to say? Your own video proves my point. Look at the guy standing completely still, shooting .223 ammo and still a 6+ ft spread.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 175 (3,870 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 27, 2012
What was wrong with it? The guy is standing straight up (yeah i know slick, in real life snipers stand straight up when shooting...), he is moving and shoots as soon he stops. Listen if this game is too hard just say so, and go back to constipation.
Enough with
"The hit detection sucks"
"The gun is inaccurate"
"Too much recoil"
"I keep getting shot in the face"
Are you just trying to make yoursel feel better?
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 175 (3,869 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 27, 2012

i checked their forums to see what people were saying.  i found this.

I've been testing aim on bots.And even when bot was still,I couldnt sometimes hit his head with my rifle.For example with ak47.I shoot one bullet exactly at his head,even while ducking,and bullets sometimes just missed head hitbox.And thats terrible.First bullet should always be accurate.I really dont understand this.Whether its wrong recoil,or bugged hitboxes.

I can't count how many times i've shot someone in the back of the head multiple times and they didn't go down, but turned around and killed me in a heartbeat. Or crouch-shot someone in the face with the AK, but didn't even get an assist on the kill.

On the other hand, the reg can be uber epic sometimes, then iffy other times.. I suspect it's just either people with dodgey rates, server hiccups, maybe my internet hiccups or the new 1st person flinching (they shoot you and your screen is punched up no matter where they hit you, needs fixing)

It IS a problem and many people experience it, a friend of mine has it very bad since the latest patch, and it is VERY obvious when you play. It's not about aiming when you are standing 2 meters away from someone and he just won't go down. After you die you check the console and see that you gave him ONE hit. The game has a problem with it and all CS games do have problems with it, but CS:GO is not even a year old and CS is 13 years old, so there should be some significant improvement in the single most important feature that defines this game.

What bothers me is it feels like you can unload a clip into any part of their body, but usually its just some stray head shot that gets the kill.
I remember in the old cs being able to dominate with the deagle, a few body shots and they're down. Here you just get smoked against any automatic.

Oh wow, somebody else who notices this (on the forums), thought i was alone on this.
I'm thinking that the hit registration is WAY off, too. Not even slightly off, like just being there once every couple of games, but like every single game that i've been in so far.

This game I am convinced is completely random, there is no hit detection at all. Is utter crap, spray and prey, then prey some more. Sometimes I can get 10 straight 1 shot 1 kill, then nothing. ITs a frikin joke

And all of you who are debating about this, the answer is easy: there is something wrong with the game. Just before I hosted a private server with a friend and we did some tests. Especially at higher range he sometimes hit me, my model did make that hitting sound, but I lost no HP. We then turned on sv_showimpacts 1 (extremely useful) and kept on testing. Then there was a scene where I hit him with the Scout (SSG 08) in the stomach, we both saw the hit, but only in red wires and the red dot, meaning the clients saw it. My own server that my game hosted (listen, not dedicated) did not acknowledge the hit and there was no blue wired model and dot there.
So you can imagine, when this happens on your own server with a single shot weapon, what happens when you play on a server with 10 people on it and use a weapon with multiple shots per second? Well, the result is this topic, and it's not pretty.

I've been saying since day one that the hit detection simply isn't up to the job. I'm glad other people are starting to realise this. Hopefuly once all the people who were happy with it (read: getting away with it and scoring nicely) start to encounter problems, maybe they won't think it's as "fine" anymore.
Your success will vary server to server. It's irrespective of ping. Either your shots register or they don't.
The headshots also need sorting out because I'm pretty sure that in many cases kills aren't really via headshots, and they are almost awarded randomly. Shooting for the head produces a very low percentage of headshot kills.

those are just a few complaints after about 2 minutes of skimming the site.

here are some of the responses.

It sounds like you just dont know how to aim. CS does that to people who switched from ADS games

I don't think I'm lucky, I think you're just exaggerating or blaming misses on the game. I have yet to see a demo that shows bad hit reg.

You know it's not just about the crosshair? Sometimes bullets go where you're not aiming. I feel like some hits don't get registrated but then I watch the demo (I always record to avoid stuff like this happening) and realize it was just me not compensating recoil or not aiming right. Try to demo yourself and check back, I feel like this game's hit registration is better than any other game I have ever played. Especially at 128tic, it's amazing.

^^ i like this one, the guy tells him the guns are inaccurate in the first sentence and then tells him how great it is...:smileyvery-happy:

Its your aim or your connection.Its one of the most accurate FPS games ever made.

Yeah, I think they're known as bad players

OP is bad and should feel bad.

I've never experienced this issue, and neither do the people I play with. So I don't know what to tell
you.
^^^ this is after the videos proving it were posted.

You guys just don't understand how the terrible recoil works in CS:GO.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 175 (3,867 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 27, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
Slick gets butt hurt WAY to easy. I didn't know only 1 person can laugh at your stupidity.
About DEATHxTROLL187s vid, let me point out a few things you were too stupid to comprehend.
SINGLE FIRE
CROUCH
SLOW MOVEMENTS
AIMING
"clearly thats fake, everyone knows if it was real every round fired would have thrown the gun up over his head more than likely causing him to do a backflip." Notice how you have to exaggerate what the people who have different opinions say to make it look like you have an argument?
Any intelligent individual who has ever fired an automatic weapon would tell you that recoil isn't some dramatic thing that you could "look at the barrel" and notice. It does however significantly reduce your abillity to stay on target.
Any trained individual would tell you controlled fire > automatic fire.
Not at all sure what you are trying to say? Your own video proves my point. Look at the guy standing completely still, shooting .223 ammo and still a 6+ ft spread.

bm2.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 175 (3,866 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 27, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

i already said i dont buy this video, its on PC which is one thing and another his aim was fine two seconds before that shot. Its not the game its the player deal with it.

you dont have an understanding how hit boxes work.  from one angle you can have 100% perfect hit detection but move an inch to the left and it can be totally screwed up.   go on socom 2, a game with notoriouslt broken hit detection and stand 3 feet from someone and shoot them in the head.  they will drop instantly. now stand beside that same person and do it again, nothing will happen.  hows that work slappy? one minute your aim was dead on and now its not?  is it you or the game?  it was proven to be the game and then it was admitted by zipper that it was the game.  is it possible this game has the same issue?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 175 (3,863 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 27, 2012
You couldn't comprehend it? *SHOCKED FACE*. SLOW MOVEMENTS: He was walking slowly and crouched, not running and spraying like you want.
AIMING: He was controlling of his fire and sending accurate fire down range.
I'm assuming you didn't understand ("clearly thats fake, everyone knows if it was real every round fired would have thrown the gun up over his head more than likely causing him to do a backflip." Notice how you have to exaggerate what the people who have different opinions say to make it look like you have an argument?
Any trained individual would tell you controlled fire > automatic fire. Your own video proves my point. Look at the guy standing completely still, shooting .223 ammo and still a 6+ ft spread.) because it makes you look stupid.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 175 (3,861 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Your telling me people are complaing about a game? That doesn't happen to every single game ever made....
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 175 (3,858 Views)
0 Likes