Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

Stackcluster wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
Lol, this just shows how far socom has fallen. Classic socom was a REAL tactical shooter, like this game. Now all you kiddies are coming from constipation and nocom4 to a skill based games and all of the sudden it' "I cant hit anybody, it must be the gun mechanics or the hit detection :smileysad: ". No. What it is is that spray n pray like on constipation doesn't work in real life, and it doesn't work on cs.

CONTROLLED FIRE.

can you stop trolling please?

 

Thank you,


He has not stats lol

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 175 (1,739 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/23/2007
Offline
530 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
Lol, this just shows how far socom has fallen. Classic socom was a REAL tactical shooter, like this game. Now all you kiddies are coming from constipation and nocom4 to a skill based games and all of the sudden it' "I cant hit anybody, it must be the gun mechanics or the hit detection :smileysad: ". No. What it is is that spray n pray like on constipation doesn't work in real life, and it doesn't work on cs.

CONTROLLED FIRE.

badass.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 175 (1,738 Views)
Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

oo7PorscheMGS wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

a game that has good hit detection will always have people in the room that are really good at the game, those guys will always be at the top of the leader board, game after game they will put up big numbers, why? because they are better at the game. if the gun mechanics work properly the better more skilled player will always come out on top, when the gun mechanics are flawed like cs, socom 4, socom 3 and ca, you will get different people doing good from round to round.  you will not have the same people getting mvp all night long. why? because those games are games of chance not skill.

 

if i cared i would go and prove how the gun mechanics work, i did it for confrontation, socom 3,ca,and socom 2. i just dont really care much about this game, its not worth my time to go through all the motions.


CS tries to simulate real gun recoil and inaccuracy at full auto.  I didn't say it does it perfectly, and I agree with you that yea maybe the gun wont be pointing "straight up in the air", but you get what I meant.  The point was that if you don't control a gun it WILL be all over the place.  It's the same reason the m14 recoils like that in S2.... it is SIMULATING REAL GUN RECOIL.  Watch that SINGLE FIRE shot video that I posted and you can understand that FACT, real guns DO have a crazy kick to them and you WILL be inaccurate on full auto when compared to bursting.  And I have to disagree about the stuff I highlighted in your post, I don't know what to say to you besides you obviously haven't played with people that are "good" if you think CS, Socom 3 and CA and even S4 all come down to pure "luck" and "a different guy will get MVP every time".  Of ALL of those games, Socom4 is the most "luck based" because of the bloom mechanics, and yet even there you see the same MVPs / all players playing at the same level most of the time...  because even with "bloom" mechanics.... the guys with better aim and better speed in which they aim at a guys chest/head will STILL win most of the time.   Great players are great players in all of the games I mentioned, I know because I'm one of them.  And I'm not saying that to gloat or to get one of you guys on my a$$ about it, I'm saying that for the same reason I came into this thread in the first place... I'm tired of people complaining about a game because they haven't yet taken the time to learn how it works.  It DOES work.  And to start talking about Socom 3's gun mechanics as well and saying THOSE don't work either says just how much you know about "how things work" or don't work on these games..... seriously lol, hate to be mean but I don't know how else to put it other than just calling you out on it because as far as I and the MANY MANY other great players I've played with on Socom3+CA I know you're 100% wrong... PLEASE show me this "proof" that socom 3's gun mechanics don't work, should be easy since you said you already have done it for that game...... cuz it sure as hell is NEWS TO ME and the others who got pretty f'n good at that game and truly KNOW how EACH AND EVERY gun works on that game and can handle ALL of those guns with EASE....  Maybe it doesn't work as forgivingly as you guys might want it to (heck even I WISH the full auto was a LITTLE easier to control... but it works PERFECTLY when you acknowledge how it works and you ACKNOWLEDGE that people have armor/more health than on other games as WELL.............   and I've seen some amazing players on CS already, that are VERY consistent from what I've seen of just a FEW DAYS of practice...  I've had a 40 kill game myself, and I am usually in the 15-30 range.  Same with the best guys I play with.  And yes, even the best players have a FEW bad games once in a while, especially when we rush out for fun or are a little off on our game.  Doesn't mean the game is broken :smileywink: 

 

PS:  I'm still waiting for the other guy or any guy who thinks the same to give me some proof that CS has "bloom" like S4 has as he claimed.  I searched the CS forum for ANY discussion of bloom mechanics and didn't find a thing.  Trust me, CS pro's would be ALL OVER IT if Valve was crazy enough to put "bloom mechanics" into their hardcore game out of nowhere...  just like people were complaining about it when it came to S4.  But you dont't see that in the CS forum, anywhere.... why?  Because there is NO "bloom" in CS: GO, unless you're talking about graphics :smileywink:



how many assualt rifles do you own?  i currently own 4, and im about to get another one in the next couple weeks.  i have fired more rounds throught these weapons than you have fake rounds on cs.  they do NOT kick like you think, in fact .223 weapons have almost zero recoil, they are designed to not have recoil.

 

 

wow look at that, his barrel almost moved.  please just stop with the "real" argument.  oh and i own the m14 from socom 2, guess what? yeah, it doesnt kick like that in the least.

 

go on youtube and look for the socom 3 and ca gun comparison videos from 2007, you will see all the proof you need.

 

if you like this game fine, have babies with it for all i care, but dont spread this bs about it taking uber skill to master.  you like a broken game, just admit it.  its fine really, nobody cares.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 175 (1,726 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

Only aiming for the head is halo stuff! lol

Jumping and and crouching haloish lol

 

 

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 175 (1,723 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012
You are idiots lol. Slick have you ever shot a full auto ak? lmao "they do NOT kick like you think, in fact .223 weapons have almost zero recoil, they are designed to not have recoil." LOL HE SAID THEY HAVE ALMOST ZERO RECOIL???!!!
1. Don't look at the barrel, look at the **bleep** hill side he is shooting at. The spread goes 6-8 feet lol. Dumb troll is dumb.
2. "i own the m14 from socom 2" an m14 from socom 2..... nuff said.
3. The guy is standing completely still, if done on cs you are 100% accurate with three round bursts.
4. If you can't kill someone from behind, just go to confrontation.
This is why ps3 socom fans are considered the trash of the gaming community. The games rip off other games features and dumb them down. Then the kids say "so what it's 2012 move on" and "at least i don't play respawn". Oh, and "Only aiming for the head is halo stuff! lol
Jumping and and crouching haloish lol". Coming from the guy who's favorite games feature invisibility, giant flashing beacons, an ranked respawn....
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 175 (1,707 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

yeah, hit detection looks pretty spot on to me.

so counter strike pros, what did this guy do wrong?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 175 (1,705 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
You are idiots lol. Slick have you ever shot a full auto ak? lmao "they do NOT kick like you think, in fact .223 weapons have almost zero recoil, they are designed to not have recoil." LOL HE SAID THEY HAVE ALMOST ZERO RECOIL???!!!  << oh and the ak47 isnt a .223, its a 7.62x39 you knew that too right?  you know a lot of stuff right? 
1. Don't look at the barrel, look at the **bleep** hill side he is shooting at. The spread goes 6-8 feet lol.<< i see you didnt watch the video... Dumb troll is dumb.
2. "i own the m14 from socom 2" an m14 from socom 2..... nuff said.<<< the m14 from socom 2 was not an m14, it was a mini 14.  i own a mini 14.  but you knew that right?
3. The guy is standing completely still, if done on cs you are 100% accurate with three round bursts.<< sure, if you say so.
4. If you can't kill someone from behind, just go to confrontation.
This is why ps3 socom fans are considered the trash of the gaming community. The games rip off other games features and dumb them down. Then the kids say "so what it's 2012 move on" and "at least i don't play respawn". Oh, and "Only aiming for the head is halo stuff! lol
Jumping and and crouching haloish lol". Coming from the guy who's favorite games feature invisibility, giant flashing beacons, an ranked respawn....

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 175 (1,702 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012
You didn't watch the video that you posted? The bullet spread from that guy was AT LEAST 6ft, the more i watch the worse it looks. Too many video games for you, watching the barrel to judge recoil lmao.

"so the m14 from socom 2 was not an m14, it was a mini 14.  i own a mini 14.  but you knew that right?" Ummm, did my comment go over your head? *shocked face* Then why did you call it "the m14 from socom 2"? An mini 14 is just a cheap, scalled down, and far less accurate m14.
I have a 50+ hit% with the awp. The guy in the video is MOVING. How many snipers walk while trying to snipe an enemy target?
To many video games my friend, 16,100+ posts doesn't help either.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 175 (1,691 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/24/2011
Offline
602 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

Lmao the music on that video makes it hilarious. The guy looked like he thought he had the kill then turned back like W T F!?

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 175 (1,689 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: CS:GO= One of the worst games i have ever played.....

Aug 27, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
You didn't watch the video that you posted? The bullet spread from that guy was AT LEAST 6ft, the more i watch the worse it looks. Too many video games for you, watching the barrel to judge recoil lmao.

"so the m14 from socom 2 was not an m14, it was a mini 14.  i own a mini 14.  but you knew that right?" Ummm, did my comment go over your head? *shocked face* Then why did you call it "the m14 from socom 2"? An mini 14 is just a cheap, scalled down, and far less accurate m14.
I have a 50+ hit% with the awp. The guy in the video is MOVING. How many snipers walk while trying to snipe an enemy target?
To many video games my friend, 16,100+ posts doesn't help either.


if you go on socom 2 its called an m14, they didnt call it a mini even though it was, you know what?  im not going to bother, i keep forgetting you have reading comprehension issues.

 

bm2.gif

 

 

if anyone with a brain would like to debate it im game.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 175 (1,687 Views)
Reply