Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 14 2010
By: PsychoticTalent Uncharted Territory 1748 posts

Bioshock 2 - No Survivor Mode?

3 replies 25 views Edited Feb 14, 2010
I beat the game on normal and saved all the little sisters to get the good ending, and yesterday I beat it on hard with harvesting the little sisters to get the bad ending. I said to myself, "Pretty easy game with so much firepower, I hope survivor is really tough." Only to find out there's no survivor mode? Why would they not put in survivor like they did in the first one? Odd.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Re: Bioshock 2 - No Survivor Mode?

Feb 22, 2010
It's because survivor mode was with the DLC of 1 .. So probably the same with 2, dunno.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
425 posts

Feb 22, 2010

RdRdGhD wrote:
It's because survivor mode was with the DLC of 1 .. So probably the same with 2, dunno.
survivor mode wasnt part of the DLC....at least i dont think it was, because I never got the DLC. I think it was an update later on. i forget. But I agree, I wish there was a survivor mode. I am playing on hard now and I feel like the game has been dumbed down.

Message Edited by TheReelMovieGuy on 02-22-2010 08:36 AM
Playstation 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 22, 2010
Bioshock 1 for PS3 had Survivor mode, which is specific to Bioshock on PS3. It was implemented in the original Bioshock simply to add another aspect to the game to interest people in buying Bioshock 1 for PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes