Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
71 posts

Re: BEST GUN U FOUND IN BORDERLANDS

Dec 25, 2009
Its not the best but i like it a lot. Its a revolver that has x4 fire damage with only 199 damage, but i think 97 accuracy and a pretty good fire rate. i also have this one revolver that does like 450 damage with 98 accuracy, its good but i like the other better. The first one is really really good against the Lance guys. So these pearl weapons are just glitches that are really good? i want one! That one sniper rifle with 4 rof would be sweet!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 2, 2010
I'm only level 28 so my weapons wouldn't be as great as someone who's gone through the game already, but I've got an SMG that does 71 damage with a 14.1 fire rate. If I get close enough to an enemy to get consistent crits with that thing, their health just melts away due to the fast fire rate.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jan 4, 2010
I have an SMG that fires 2 bullets that go fairly slowly compared to other bullets and bounce off of any surfaces.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Jan 5, 2010
I'm a level 28 Mordecai and my favorite guns at the moment is a purple double thumper, reavers sniper and Krum's sidearm
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4045 posts

Jan 6, 2010
I can't remember the name of it but I have a revolver that does 213 damage. I love it. Takes care of skags really easy and makes the midgets splatter. lol. Good stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3260 posts

Jan 6, 2010

A scoped revolver that shoots flame rounds.  I just enjoy watching the heads pop in the scope.

Can anyone tell me why the rocket launchers are so worthless?

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
667 posts

Jan 7, 2010

thundurclese wrote:

A scoped revolver that shoots flame rounds.  I just enjoy watching the heads pop in the scope.

I have found that the Helix rocket launchers are very effective on all types of enemies. I have a triple helix rocket launcher that 1289 x 3 damage and destroys everything, especially gun turrets. Now if I can only find an incendiery helix rocket launcher!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Jan 8, 2010

Dotanuki555 wrote:

thundurclese wrote:

I have found that the Helix rocket launchers are very effective on all types of enemies. I have a triple helix rocket launcher that 1289 x 3 damage and destroys everything, especially gun turrets. Now if I can only find an incendiery helix rocket launcher!

gotta look for that one. I've been avoiding launchers because they are mostly pathetic...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7027 posts

Jan 8, 2010

thundurclese wrote:

I thought they were always useful for turrets (I found one early on that did 593 damage), until I found a sniper rifle with an incendiary effect that was x4 (which could take out half a turret's health that was the same level as I was with one shot). Other than that I would have to agree that the rocket launchers are pretty underwhelming as far as I can tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 8, 2010
most rocket launchers ive found have good damage but dont seem to do much. unless you like launching enemies 20 feet in the air
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes