Fender Bender
3242 posts

Re: Shadow of the Colossus

Jun 12, 2009
Your first playthrough of this game will be the best experience you've ever had with a game. Make sure you don't cheat with a guide.
Message 21 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jun 16, 2009
Is it good? You serious? This is one of my all time favorite PS2 games. There is STILL nothing like this game. The first battle is so epic. I can't even describe it. It's awesome. It's epicness in its purest form.
http://chaoscoaliton.net

tj.flare@chaoscoaliton.net
Message 22 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3694 posts

Jun 17, 2009
It's amazing that so many people still come to these forums asking the same question.  I just feel badly that so many have missed out on the game!
Message 23 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Jun 18, 2009

if you still have your ps2, or have a B/C ps3 then I strongly recommend getting this game. It is one of the most amazing games I have ever played. Great story, beautiful graphics for a ps2 game, and incredible boss fights.

The great thing about this game is that its a mix of fighting with puzzle solving. The Colossi is just one huge puzzle that u have to figure out how to defeat it is really good and keeps u entertained for a long time.

Its one of those games that after u beat it you'll pick it up a few months later and itll still feel amazing to play 

Photobucket
Message 24 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 30, 2009
This is my favorite game of all time. It is amazing in terms of graphics, gameplay, and story. The soundtrack is just as great, I even downloaded it for my ipod!
"Snakes don't belong in Alaska" - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid

Message 25 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes