Sep 26 2009
By: Ascadia-PSU Hekseville Citizen 378 posts

Progress at Intersecting Points!

1 replies 9 views Edited Sep 26, 2009

Hey folks. In honor of the makeover IP is getting, I thought it fitting to release stuff here - periodically. Y'know, as a "teaser" of sorts. Most of these things can be used in avatars and/or signatures. I'm making them from scratch, so expect a significant gap between updates.

Without further ado, here's a bit of Pelagia's new hotness (sorry, Bungie). If anyone has requests for Colossi or Locations, let me know either here or on IP. 

Hating the Swine Flu.

~Ascadia

Message 1 of 2 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
582 posts

Re: Progress at Intersecting Points!

Sep 26, 2009

Pretty cool Ascadia! Nice work from you. Its good to see you have not been rendered a pile of flesh from that flu.

P.S. If you could some how mail me the Swine flu so I could get it that would be great. I dont really want the flu, Im just trying to boost my rep as a biological terrorist Im going to get my school shut down no matter what!

I don't think it's nice, you laughing. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. Gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it...
Message 2 of 2 (9 Views)
0 Likes