Jan 05 2012
By: MonkeyDad1977 Gaming Beast 2350 posts

Lizard Tails

3 replies 481 views Edited Jan 5, 2012

How do the lizard tails work exactly?  I have been killing lizards and eating their tales and it's not doing anything.  Also how does your stamina get boosted exactly?  Like I have been reading that you get your stamina boosted every time you kill a colossus.  So could you max out your stamina by just killing colossus?  I have the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus collection for the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Re: Lizard Tails

Jan 8, 2012

Hello?  Can anyone give me any info?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Hey, I'm sorry no one replied to you before now!  You've probably figured it out, but in case you're still wondering:  The lizard tails cause your grip/stamina meter to grow very slightly, as does defeating a colossus.  Be SURE that you're killing lizards with glowing white tails: there are lizards with black tails, but those have no effect.  The white tailed lizards are almost primarily on the save shrines.  If you play through the game many times, you can get your stamina up to a very high amount.  It IS possible to max your red health bar by eating a lot of fruit from the trees, but it's almost impossible to max your stamina. 

Good luck! =)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Yeah, I already got it all figured out.  Thanks anyway though.

The Last Guardian is going to rock!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes