Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: lets push for socom 3 hd in the playstation 3 store.

Jul 18, 2012

I'd buy them all. I love and miss every single one of them.

Message 11 of 20 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 25, 2012

socom 1, 2, 3, and CA in fact they dont even need to put 3 up CA rain on the same servers so it has the CA and 3 maps

Message 12 of 20 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
916 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Socom I and II to should be made.  Socom 3 was totally a step back.  The redeeming feature of Socom 3 was the weapon customization.  Everything else was a complete regression from overall quality and gameplay compared to Socom I and II

Photobucket
Message 13 of 20 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
630 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Socom 1 was the only socom with correct hit detection. Socom 2 as good as it was did not have the same hit dectection as socom 1. Socom CA can't really comaire to previous socom. Just like Socom 4 CA got overhualed. Graphics maps, in game menues everthing was changed.  To me should be S1 as a remake. That by far was the best socom I have ever played.

Message 14 of 20 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Socom II in HD would be awesome!! They'd make a killing off that!  Good ol socrack! 

Message 15 of 20 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I would much rather buy that than keep playin S4 on PS3. How would you go about approaching this idea though

Videogamesigs.com Forum Siggy

Message 16 of 20 (387 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 20, 2013
First 3 socoms should be released just like the killzone trilogy was boxed. It was always the games that carried the ps2
Message 17 of 20 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Do it
Message 18 of 20 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 20, 2013

IMO no other socoms compared to 1 and 2. 3 was ok but it wasnt really socom. i didnt really like the bigger maps and vehicles. 3 is when the franchise started to go downhill. the core socom community will take S2 over S3 or CA ANYDAY. just take a poll if you dont believe me. im guessing you came into the socom series later becuase the changes between s2 and 3 were just...unsocom like. people bitched alot when they heard what was happening (including me) but we still played it because there was nothing else. besides this will never happen so theres no point in debating what re release we want. socom 2 HD got so many people to sign on and still nothing. we will just have to hope for the best for H Hour...

Message 19 of 20 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1800 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

LeeBabins wrote:
I would LOVE Socom to be released in HD.

And how the F*** was Socom 3 a step back from Socom 2 ??? It improved the series in every way possible. Much better maps, excellent hit detection, much more variety. It was the strongest entry in the series in my opinion.

Umm what? Socom 3 was when the creative director decided to slowly change it into Battlefield which is totally NOT SOCOM. You lost all credibility when you said the "powder puffs" were excellent hit detection lol. Socom 3 was when they changed the gun formulas from "dead aim" to "spray and pray" which continued into Confrontation until it got so bad that the community AS A WHOLE demanded the guns and hit detection be fixed during the beta test for it. There's a half hour + video on youtube of someone shooting things in Confrontation that brings tears to people's eyes at how laughably bad the guns and hit detection were. All results of these so called "improvements" that were brought in when 3 came out. The conclusion was them finally making their Battlefield contender which was MAG, destroying the SOCOM series in the process.

Also, Combined Assault was released because people complained so much about the changes, that Zipper had to find some way to fix a lot of things to calm people down and couldn't do it through a memory card patch. And now where is the Zipper and the SOCOM series after those "improvements" in SOCOM 3 that they continued down the line with in its successors? Oh that's right they're dead.

Sig made by Kraise a.k.a. Relic a fellow Socom Player and my best friend

Message 20 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes