Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4198 posts

Re: This guy claims socom 2 HD is in the works *Video*

Jul 28, 2011

drpacifist wrote:

I have inside sources too.  They are remaking S2 but they're making it move compatible.   So no original gameplay.

(i can do it too!)

y you never shared before?

(i can do it three)

i admit move with S2 would be epic tho

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2913 posts

Jul 28, 2011

How is the strafing with the move? Any different?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is far to soon for the game to already be in QA as far as his comments go. I want the game as much as thge next person but you are a fool to believe this guy.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Well It's kind of a believe it when i see it type thing. I mean the guy sound genuine it's not like he's making outlandish claims as to what it's going to be. I just hope if it's true Zipper is smart enough to realize that adding move compatibilty to the gameplay is a sure fire way to make sure a Socom remake completely bombs. They have to keep in mind the kind of people that want the remake are those who like recoil systems and don't want the game dumbed down to cater to some other fanbase.

I just hope they stay true to the architectures of the maps. In other words all Socom 1 maps are there original architecture and not the S2 versions of them (except the breach wall on DG that was like the only architecture improvement S2 did to any of the original maps.)

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Jul 28, 2011

All we can do is hope but if this is true socom source is gonna take a hit, especially if its PC only. I need more solid proof before i get to happy.

I was wrong CS:GO SUCKS
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
578 posts

Jul 28, 2011

OMG !!!!! please be true this, PLEASEEE!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Checking out some of his other videos, it seems to me he likes getting the word out about new things going on with gaming in general. I think it would jeopardize his credibility with his other videos and his website(http://goodfellajay.podomatic.com/)to just throw out blatant lies. But then again he could just be in it for the attention.

*Edited

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Graphik wrote:

Checking out some of his other videos, it seems to me he likes getting the word out about new things going on with gaming in general. I think it would jeopardize his credibility with his other videos and his website(http://goodfellajay.podomatic.com/)to just throw out blatant lies. But then again he could just be in it for the attention.

*Edited

"Statistics are a great predictor of the past"
Photobucket

I also checked out his other videos and he doesn't at all strike me as a guy that would just flat out lie.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jul 28, 2011

While I wish it to be true, I'm skeptical.

I just don't see how he knows for a fact S2HD is being made, but not a single member on this forum has even hinted that it might be development.  I think it was a member on the Con forums (Vanilla Gorilla?) that actually dropped the bomb that Con was a holdover until Zipper finished S4, way before S4 was even announced.

Like I said, I really really wish this to be true, I'd just like some confirmation from a different source (doesn't necessarily have to be anyone from the forums).

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Jul 28, 2011

If it does happen, and it is downloadable, then I wonder if this is something that we could throw on the Vita too....hmm... Ok settle down, getting a little gitty.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 133 (199 Views)
0 Likes