Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 10 2012
By: clankilluh Splicer 63 posts

please read

17 replies 571 views Edited Jul 10, 2012

Hello, i dont want to start a fight but i need to get this off my chest. why do you people still complane about confrontation? like seriously.. itsa $5 game that they would proboly start handing out at burgerking sooner or later, its 1000000 years old, all of the creators gave up on it. like why cant you just enjoy it? they wont do anything to fix it so just stop the **bleep** about how it needs to be fixed. it never will be, no more patches, so right now at my point of veiw its eather enjoy it or gtf off of the forums **bleep** about how bad it is and needs repair, no **bleep** it needs repair but is that ever gunna happen? no, so just stop, its an eye sore reading it about it on here. Also with the cheating. once again its an old **bleep** game, ofcourse theres gunna be cheating just like every other game, if you cant handel it once in a while then leave and dont **bleep**. Your complaining about a dead game, might as well start **bleep** about the original mario games because of the bad graphics lol. Im not here to chirp anyone who dosent like the game, and im sure that i speak for aloooottttttt of people, just drop it and move on, or start looking at the good parts of the game and play it. It dosent matter that it wasent "as good as socom 2" ... never once did they straight up say " its gunna be just like socom 2!" so get off their **bleep** guys, forreal, it was never ment to be like it , socom confrontation is socom confrontation, not socom 2, it is its own game with its own benifets and its own flaws. if you have any respect for the people who still play this game without cheating because they acually like the game, give them the modivation instead of just talking **bleep** about a game they enjoy. please.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (571 Views)
Gaming Beast
2295 posts

Re: please read

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

How about you stop worrying about what everyone else does?  If people want to come to the forums and complain, who cares, let them vent.    Are the 5-10 new posts a day too much for you to read?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (564 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 12, 2012

You wanna talk about eyesores.....try using paragraphs. Walls of text are a pain in the **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Lmfaoooo wow, you both are idiots eh? Expecially you maddenking, I'm not worrying about everyone els, I'm speaking up myself and saying that I'm tired of little girls like you complain and complain all **bleep** day, get a life bro, if you don't like something drop it, don't go all toddler mode and cry about something that won't get fixed . Yea that 5-10 posts is too much because why do I need to read about "how much it sucks" you wanna **bleep** about the game, go make your own little blog and post that **bleep** on there because when users who ACUALLY like the game read this forum, I'm **bleep** sure they don't care about your bad opinion on it, stop waisting everyones time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Jul 12, 2012

TK select square, sounds like another one of those 12 yr old stink fingers trying to get people to leave his scrub **bleep** alone while he cheats, pure waste of space.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Lmfao whatever kid, I've never cheated a day in my life, in standing up to people who ruin the game like you so sit the **bleep** down guy
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Just the fact that you guys don't agree with me PROVES that your the problem to the socom community, instead of bringing up up you put it down on your own opinions, you guys are pathetic , don't you have something better to do then to troll on a video game forum? Lol really you guys must have no life's what so ever, I'm 17, it's all good for me to be in here, but when your talking **bleep** every day.. Lol wow dude..
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 12, 2012
And I'm a cheater cuz I suck... Right.. Are you in creep mode or something? I've never cheated, ask anyone I've played with. **bleep** K.D **bleep** cheating, it's a video game, and if you gunna start talking about how you have a 2.0 K.D.... HOLY **bleep** YOUR A GOD! , you break the ice at party's talking about your camping **bleep** hea shot you go last night on socom?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
630 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Please read.

I hate complainers that complain about complainers that complain about socom. You sir are a whinner who cares. There is not enough people who post stuff on these fourms any ways. I feel like getting my post spam count up to!! :smileyhappy: have a good day flamming about flammers next

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
630 posts

Jul 12, 2012
You on how your complaining about complainers. You say they don't jave a life but yet your doing the same thing.

Can't you just leave the complainers be, they are like 664151618494613161 years old. I like to exaggerate things too!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (216 Views)
0 Likes