Nov 13 2012
By: TheWhiteShadow- Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

WORLD WAR! -SC- [New players/clan/room] *CLEAN*

[ Edited ]
2 replies 186 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

SKIP TO BLUE FOR FAST INFO

Hello, I recently walked down Socom 2 memory lane with my cousin, witch resulted In us buying socom confrontation for 3$!! 

I did some some in depth internet research on socom news since I gave up playing when socom 4 came out, and years before that, I gave up on confrontation.

I was very surprised to hear that zipper was shut down, I was also surprised to hear  that many things In confrontation had been fixed.
I remember confrontation having more of a "socom feel" than that socom 4 abomination, so I'm very excited to be playing confrontation again. 

TL;DR
I got my family(5 of us) to buy the game since it was so cheap, and we made a clan called Silent Corporation.
Usually- we host our WORLD WAR -SC room, a 32v32 4rnd suppression with unlimited respawn.

I just want to reach out to everyone that's left, to look for us In US SEALS-2 (or 1) If you want good warfare and tactics. 
also, If anyone knows any other socom forums that have more activity, let me know so I can post this there. 

It is currently 8:20PM EST, and we are hosting in US WEST 2. 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Re: WORLD WAR! -SC- [New players/clan/room] *CLEAN*

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

I can not, or rather will not strain my eyes when I already have a headache to read that red text on a dark grey backdrop.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: WORLD WAR! -SC- [New players/clan/room] *CLEAN*

Nov 14, 2012

wow I actually did not  notice that, sorry :cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)
0 Likes