Dec 02 2012
By: KrypticOnyx First Son 5 posts

Socom Confrontation. Cheaters/Freezers. Heres what to do.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 537 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

So this afternoon I had a talk with a Sony Supervisor who told me that the freezers are a serious issue and Sony will look into this matter he told me that I should file a complaint via the complaint form and I did I also had my issue forwarded thru the phone and was being looked into he also told me to tell all my friends and socom community to report this issue as well and it shall be looked into and taken care of, (Sony gets lots of complaints but the more they get on individuals from other people the more serious it gets looked into and faster it will be dealt with) If your like me your sick of these cheaters/freezers I was told this happened in playstation home last year and the people were banned so I'm asking the community to help file complaints  you can call Sony and file a complaint using the complaint form as I did and others have. Thank You!

Complaint Form

----------------------

http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/complaint%20form

Sony Support (US)

-------------------------

800-345-7669

Message 1 of 3 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
630 posts

Re: Socom Confrontation. Cheaters/Freezers. Heres what to do.

Dec 4, 2012

KrypticOnyx wrote:

So this afternoon I had a talk with a Sony Supervisor who told me that the freezers are a serious issue and Sony will look into this matter he told me that I should file a complaint via the complaint form and I did I also had my issue forwarded thru the phone and was being looked into he also told me to tell all my friends and socom community to report this issue as well and it shall be looked into and taken care of, (Sony gets lots of complaints but the more they get on individuals from other people the more serious it gets looked into and faster it will be dealt with) If your like me your sick of these cheaters/freezers I was told this happened in playstation home last year and the people were banned so I'm asking the community to help file complaints  you can call Sony and file a complaint using the complaint form as I did and others have. Thank You!

Complaint Form

----------------------

http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/complaint%20form

Sony Support (US)

-------------------------

800-345-7669

Nothing will be done. So many people have gone to Sony help lines filed complaints ect.. but nothing has really been done, at least from what I have seen any ways. The hackers keep beating the patches and sadly this is what has come of the PS3. It's not just socom but every game for the most part now. Until sony can get their heads out of their **bleep** and come up with good usuable solutions these problems will go un solved.

I love my playtion but as I get older the less I want to play just for the simple fact of people who hack. I don't want to get home and waste my time while some a hole flies threw the air killing me with chem lights. Until Sony puts on their big boy pants and faces the reality head on this problem like many will go unsolved.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: Socom Confrontation. Cheaters/Freezers. Heres what to do.

Dec 4, 2012

Yeah its sad people cheat to either win or just ruin other peoples joy of gaming.. I know every game has some exploit but freezing peoples consoles is something serious and should be looked into and dealt with, I know half the blame falls onto the developer of the game for any exploits and the other with SONY if they arent doing anything to stop people from jailbreaking and freezing peoples consoles and using in game cheats. This is the era of online gaming this should never went on for this long. I know what your saying about getting home and playing just to be cheated at least theres good single player games still and theres always old school.

Message 3 of 3 (486 Views)