Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 10 2010
By: oROGUE_ASSASSINo First Son 25 posts

NETWORK DOWN AGAIN ? 4 DAYS IN A ROW MAINTENANCE?

1 replies 214 views Edited Mar 10, 2010

**bleep** ?

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: NETWORK DOWN AGAIN ? 4 DAYS IN A ROW MAINTENANCE?

Jan 21, 2013

Yeah I know what you mean. I recently had my PS3 shipped out to the PS repair factory. PS sent me a email saying

they need proof of purchase to get it fixed even though the Customer Service dude told me it wasn't neccassary

(the PS3 was a birthday gift & i've only had it since October2012). I had 10 days to email the P.O.P. and now no one can do anything because supposedly Playstation is switching servers or some crazy **bleep**. They better not send me my PS3 back before fixing it, it's only 4 months old and I'm already having issues with the PS3. Now i'm getting the run around trying to get it fixed under the 1year factory warrenty I got from the purchase. SMH.

Oh, and the reason my PS3 needed fixing was because of a random update that **bleep**ed up my system. I DL'd the update fine but when I installed it, it froze on 99%. What blew my mind was when I called Playstation about this, they had no resolution but felt the need to offer me Playstation Plus...**bleep**? Why would I need playstation plus if they can't even fix my PS3 as promised via telephone and warrenty.

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)
0 Likes