Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 09 2012
By: IHOVA- Lombax Warrior 240 posts

Maps

4 replies 292 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Man what wouldnt i give for some new ones.    (or old ones) Rats Nest, Blood Lake w/o stupid thermal/tilly, Death Trap would be hell though, only 4 nades  and cannot pick more, would suck,  Cannot enjoy Cold Front maps due to the stupid tilly/thermal, **bleep** **bleep** tryn to appeal to the COD newbs for unlockable weapons.

Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Re: Maps

Sep 9, 2012
little late for more maps, too bad they didnt come before. as for the thermal, peeps wanted it and so it came, unfortunately with sniping being overpowered it was a detriment to the game.

Message 2 of 5 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Even at this stage in the game's life, new maps would def' yield a benefit to the community.  All we can do is remain optimistic and hope that Sony eventually sees the light.  Legacy Map Packs Sony!  Make it happen!

http://chriswind.bandcamp.com/album/color-wind-the-melodic-punk-adventures-of-chris-wind

CoLor & Wind art....jpg

Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6478 posts

Sep 15, 2012

harley7 wrote:
little late for more maps, too bad they didnt come before. as for the thermal, peeps wanted it and so it came, unfortunately with sniping being overpowered it was a detriment to the game.

yes the snipers where in droves. i dont think it was over powering  becuase powers come in number and everyone had a  sniper rifle

yes the tilly was big issue. but i dont it as huge issues as in  a whole roster having it.. thats just  overpowering.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Oct 5, 2012

what up hova, haha too many bums on scon man. Tilly / thermal and wall banging there spawn . Kids with no gun game or sniping ability. 

Message 5 of 5 (228 Views)
0 Likes