Oct 01 2012
By: GenSpall Sackboy 499 posts

Late Night Confrontation

4 replies 282 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

So any clans play Confrontation in decent numbers after 2230 CDT?  Kinda sucks just solo, and the people I do know usually don't play so late.  Despite every Socom game's triumphs and failures, what made them fun was the people you play with.  I learned this lesson during the last days of Socom II, so I am hoping to find a mature crew to hang out with when I do play.  Post here or drop me a line, thanks!

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7605 posts

Re: Late Night Confrontation

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012
One of the things that keeps me going / playing Confrontation is the group of guys I play with.
I had a clan that was active for a couple years after release, but then they eventually all stopped playing. I then stumbled into a clan whose three most active players are all brothers (and you can tell by their voices!). I joined up with them and we have been playing ever since.. not even sure how long now. I think at least a year and a half!
You should get on and play with us sometime and see if you like it. We communicate a LOT and we know one another's styles of play and different moves and such very well. It's a lot of fun. We do play pretty late (after 22:30PM CDT) some nights, which are typically weekend nights.
We do have other members, but they aren't quite as active or tight-knit as us. The three I'm referring to are the original three (and our tag is [!3!] ).

My PSN is FiveSeveN-
The others (these should be correct):
Tony--Almeida
Chase_Edmunds
tyt22

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
636 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Go to therealsocom.com & check out those guys, they have confrontation nights all the time, plenty of players on that site you can get together with
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Oct 5, 2012

chiamira wrote:
Go to therealsocom.com & check out those guys, they have confrontation nights all the time, plenty of players on that site you can get together with

I copy and pasted this thread over there too.  :smileyhappy:

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Oct 17, 2012

If your looking for a active weekend night clan add me on PSN.  I've ran my clan for a good 4 years now, we've had 100 ppl in 4 different clans but we dropped to 10-20 actives on SC, but a good 25-30 overall in the clan.  I usually have a good squad I roll with every night, just let me know whats up if your still interested. 

- Mac4life2

AWP Leader-2008

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (185 Views)
0 Likes