Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Jan 7, 2011

PS3 updates are just that for the PS3 not games.

Only the game developer can make updates for a game and I can tell you there will never be a update for confrontation again.Hell they don't even reboot the servers anymore and your complaining about color camo.LMAO.In fact I think it looks good,maybe thats why its in socom 4 but I guess you will complain about that too right.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
458 posts

Jan 7, 2011

As far as its concerned every hack camo armor users are banned from BWB/D8B rooms.Just like the idub and rl on s2.It might not hae any advantages but it is still cheating the system.Most of the people who use it anyways are punks.

Officer in Buffalo Wingz and Beer(BWB)
SOCOM: Confrontation clan plus other games
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
816 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I'm nowhere near a punk tbh, I just like to stand out.

We vote out lag switchers, grenade glitchers, dual primary glitchers and any other people trying to gain an unfair advantage, but if someone wants to change the look of their camo then so what.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 8, 2011

The point is you hacked. Just like how on socom 2 if you used simple hacks like running a tad bit faster, or color mods for code 9. It's still something that's not with the game but was added by a user. It doesn't matter if it's colors, it's still hacking, and honestly when are you gonna see a terrorist or a seal wearing bright orange and blue colors? the dude just looks like a flamer.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 9, 2011
@ snake.... So what if your Canadian, its an American Company. When you log in, you accept an AMERICAN terms of agreement (which states something about it being copyrighted and you not being able to change code), therefore /6 could persue you with a Federal law suit, and since Canada s such a great ally to the states, you could be brought to trial in the USA. Btw Im Canadian also, so dont try to pull a fast one.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2011

People just get over it. This game is DEAD and it will never be patched and yall crying about people with the camo and 2 primary weapons?!?! What about the people that is lagg switching? That group is way bigger then those with the camo and the camo really do give u a dis advantage because u can't blend in at all so you stand out...Its time to move on from this game people its not gona get any more patches or anything and Sony don't care what people do on it...

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7470 posts

Jan 11, 2011

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Jimmy_Da_Tulip wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Jimmy_Da_Tulip wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Stormalong wrote:

And it's bad that eversingle game i played the last few nights have had someone with rainbow camo AND a seal side M18. And they have tilly's and i bet they didn't even have to unlock them the right way. It's whatever, I know alot of them use this extra stuff because ive seen it with my own eyes. The sad thing is, it was me vs a clan of 5 with dual primaries AND seal M18s and i killed 4 out of 5 of them with a Mk.23..... And guess what the 5th guy did? Nade glitch to kill me..... They were already cheating and i killed 4/5 and he had to add on another glitch to stop me...

It just shows what kind of character these ppl have that use these exploits.

The good thing about all this is yes I release this stuff on my site but me myself do not use color camo I dont use dual primary cause I dont need to. I just want to know where all these glitchers are that have all this stuff cause like I said I play at least 3hrs a night. I run into lagswitcher maybe once a week color camo I see almost one every game but we still scrape them with there M18 on seal side. I see alot of people on here that crying about skittle's but then they are scraping these guys 5-0 so whats the problem everyone still smacking them so stop the crying. Glitcher's have not seen in forever I cant even remember last time I seen someone glitch. (BESIDES COLOR CAMO) Lagswitch is not a glitch.

Wow you really don't get it do you? You may not use any of this stuff, which I highly doubt, but you know what you are? A crack dealer. You aren't the one that made the crack, but you are distributing it and causing the demise of a community! That is the best comparison that I make! Why even have the stuff on your site? Why spread the BS across the game? Why bring this game to it's knees when it could've had a couple more months where we didn't have to worry about all this crap? Drug dealers are to the real world as glitch/hack "dealers" are to the gaming community!

For everyone info I have Dual Primary in VIP section which I dont have that many of. But anybody with a JailBroken PS3 can do this and the people I know with Jailbroken PS3 are giving it away to there clans then there clans giving to there buddys so that is how Dual Primary is going around so quick. Also there is a site selling it for $2 each for Dual Primary there is also someone selling on Ebay also. So all that said I dont take responsiblity for this it is other people, Color camo yes that is us but there is nothing special about it except the color.

P.S. Lag switchers brought this game to its knes not color camo.

Either way, the old adage stand! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem! Sack up and take the stuff off your site so that maybe, perhap, no one new gets it from you! Doesn't matter how many people are giving it away, if it is on your site, you are part of the problem! Flat out! even if 20 people have gotten it from you, that is 20 more people that have the information available to them to pass on because of you. And don't try to defend yourself by saying "Well if they don't get it from me they'll just get it from someone else" (another quote a drug dealer would use, and, just had a feeling that would be your next response)

You're just a dishonorable little punk who doesn't care about anyone but yourself.

That part of your statement is so true except I care about my family and kids. But for everyone here and on PS3 I could not care less. I wish I was drug dealer I would be a baller lol.

Can someone PM me a link to his site. I will find out who owns it and make it public information. In addition I will provide it to the relevant people at Sony.

Thanks.

PSFGAMGING.COM

Playstation 3 Themes and overhead maps at my clan web site.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jan 12, 2011
nobody goes through all that trouble to only use color camo. i'm glad you have a use for your 3.41 ps3 besides pirating games though. i looked all over that website for what can be done using the available HACKED files & i didnt see one that said different color camo only. there is more in the color camo "saves" besides color camo. at least all you **bleep**ers that paid 170 bucks for jailbreak arent totally left with nothing. if not everyone can do it then you are cheating. most people on this game couldnt even tell you what the deadzone is and you expect me to believe you know for sure that that file doesn't contain a code to disable the encumbrance penalty. your not convincing anyone that color camo is harmless. if you went through all the trouble to be able to get color camo you wouldnt stop there anyway.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 101 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jan 12, 2011

Gafanha wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Jimmy_Da_Tulip wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Jimmy_Da_Tulip wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Stormalong wrote:

And it's bad that eversingle game i played the last few nights have had someone with rainbow camo AND a seal side M18. And they have tilly's and i bet they didn't even have to unlock them the right way. It's whatever, I know alot of them use this extra stuff because ive seen it with my own eyes. The sad thing is, it was me vs a clan of 5 with dual primaries AND seal M18s and i killed 4 out of 5 of them with a Mk.23..... And guess what the 5th guy did? Nade glitch to kill me..... They were already cheating and i killed 4/5 and he had to add on another glitch to stop me...

It just shows what kind of character these ppl have that use these exploits.

The good thing about all this is yes I release this stuff on my site but me myself do not use color camo I dont use dual primary cause I dont need to. I just want to know where all these glitchers are that have all this stuff cause like I said I play at least 3hrs a night. I run into lagswitcher maybe once a week color camo I see almost one every game but we still scrape them with there M18 on seal side. I see alot of people on here that crying about skittle's but then they are scraping these guys 5-0 so whats the problem everyone still smacking them so stop the crying. Glitcher's have not seen in forever I cant even remember last time I seen someone glitch. (BESIDES COLOR CAMO) Lagswitch is not a glitch.

Wow you really don't get it do you? You may not use any of this stuff, which I highly doubt, but you know what you are? A crack dealer. You aren't the one that made the crack, but you are distributing it and causing the demise of a community! That is the best comparison that I make! Why even have the stuff on your site? Why spread the BS across the game? Why bring this game to it's knees when it could've had a couple more months where we didn't have to worry about all this crap? Drug dealers are to the real world as glitch/hack "dealers" are to the gaming community!

For everyone info I have Dual Primary in VIP section which I dont have that many of. But anybody with a JailBroken PS3 can do this and the people I know with Jailbroken PS3 are giving it away to there clans then there clans giving to there buddys so that is how Dual Primary is going around so quick. Also there is a site selling it for $2 each for Dual Primary there is also someone selling on Ebay also. So all that said I dont take responsiblity for this it is other people, Color camo yes that is us but there is nothing special about it except the color.

P.S. Lag switchers brought this game to its knes not color camo.

Either way, the old adage stand! If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem! Sack up and take the stuff off your site so that maybe, perhap, no one new gets it from you! Doesn't matter how many people are giving it away, if it is on your site, you are part of the problem! Flat out! even if 20 people have gotten it from you, that is 20 more people that have the information available to them to pass on because of you. And don't try to defend yourself by saying "Well if they don't get it from me they'll just get it from someone else" (another quote a drug dealer would use, and, just had a feeling that would be your next response)

You're just a dishonorable little punk who doesn't care about anyone but yourself.

That part of your statement is so true except I care about my family and kids. But for everyone here and on PS3 I could not care less. I wish I was drug dealer I would be a baller lol.

Can someone PM me a link to his site. I will find out who owns it and make it public information. In addition I will provide it to the relevant people at Sony.

Thanks.

Site is gone now anyway. Dont stalk me I know 911's # LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 101 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Jan 12, 2011

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Stormalong wrote:

And ive never said they get an advantage. But i don't beleive it's a disadvantage. I always wear the bright camos or even white on night maps. I still do great. So that disadvantage talk can stop.

I just hate that they're also getting other extra BS to help them along with their rainbow camo.

And you know they do, don't lie.

I play this game every night and at least 3hrs and I have never seen these people with Dual Primary. You make it sound like they are everywhere or something wow maybe 30 people out of 3000 socom players that is huge socom should shut down the servers for the mass cheating lol.

It doesnt count when your 3 hrs a night is consumed in a password protected GNK room.  You are lame to cheat and so is everyone that actually paid you money to cheat.  Just pitiful.  But I do admire your entrepreneur spirit in these hard times.  Although I am extremely pissed that you and your site has finally killed socom.   

socrack.com
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 101 (139 Views)
0 Likes