Reply
Splicer
Registered: 02/10/2011
Offline
63 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 30, 2010

Wow Street, ur a little too obsessed, I think Snake might want to relocate before u sneek into his house and start humpin his pillow or somethin.Boiled any rabbits lately?

Left my Beastmode when I went to bed and woke up covered in blood.
Message 61 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2010
Offline
3202 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 30, 2010

Hey snake want your site to end up like this?  Example of a site that was shut down for copyright..keep going the same route your going

Message 62 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/17/2010
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 30, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Hey snake want your site to end up like this?  Example of a site that was shut down for copyright..keep going the same route your going


Look at this site http://www.ps3savegame.com/ and it is still going. Stop being a hater join the rainbow warrior's

Message 63 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/30/2008
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 30, 2010
All this does is show the support of the people that agree with hacking the system.. The biggest FAIL is to the people that argue that it is ok to jailbreak their ps3 and download corrupted content into their systems.. Foolish.. I argued earlier that it is corrupting the game and some people are arguing that it is ok.. What people don;t get is that using something like this is sending bad information to the server and then we receive it. It's like a Trogan Virus spreading through msn or aim but instead of having to click on the executable .exe the file is already submissive and welcomed because the server has been contaminated directly because the system has been illegally modified.. Has anyone ever used a cracked program on their CPU? Half of the time the software will work but degrade your system because some parameters have but shortcut-ed and at the same time some .exe dongles or keygens contain Trojan and Malware virus's.. I think for thye most part people don;t get programming and just believe what they read on the net cause they're stupid as hell. But in my case i work in the industry in the build side the server and equipment installation aspect of the entertainment industry so i have maybe just a little understanding of how things work and the engineering behind it.. Thank you and come again!!!
Message 64 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 31, 2010

 


BobbyDangerous wrote:
All this does is show the support of the people that agree with hacking the system.. The biggest FAIL is to the people that argue that it is ok to jailbreak their ps3 and download corrupted content into their systems.. Foolish.. I argued earlier that it is corrupting the game and some people are arguing that it is ok.. What people don;t get is that using something like this is sending bad information to the server and then we receive it. It's like a Trogan Virus spreading through msn or aim but instead of having to click on the executable .exe the file is already submissive and welcomed because the server has been contaminated directly because the system has been illegally modified.. Has anyone ever used a cracked program on their CPU? Half of the time the software will work but degrade your system because some parameters have but shortcut-ed and at the same time some .exe dongles or keygens contain Trojan and Malware virus's.. I think for thye most part people don;t get programming and just believe what they read on the net cause they're stupid as hell. But in my case i work in the industry in the build side the server and equipment installation aspect of the entertainment industry so i have maybe just a little understanding of how things work and the engineering behind it.. Thank you and come again!!!

 

You don't even know what your talking about lol. There are more ways then editing the source code, some of us have our playstations bridged with our computer and we can edit the game from a process list in RAM values which are organized into hexadicmal indiviual packet files for each range of memory which it debugs it self to figure out what is a behavior and Graphic bank. Once you find the correct packets you just copy the packet data into a notepad and your notes on the packet so next time you can bring it up from searching for the offset as soon as the game starts. 

o0PartyPooper0o wrote:
Zipper sucks bring back Slant Six
Message 65 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/05/2007
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 31, 2010

I had original xbox but I don't have a 360, but they don't seem to have a prblem with this type of crap, whereas every Socom has been ruined by cheaters , glitchers, etc..  Why the heck is that? Because Sony requires the devs to run servers and the devs don't want to put $$ into it or what?

Message 66 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 31, 2010

 


DARK-DELTA wrote:

I had original xbox but I don't have a 360, but they don't seem to have a prblem with this type of crap, whereas every Socom has been ruined by cheaters , glitchers, etc..  Why the heck is that? Because Sony requires the devs to run servers and the devs don't want to put $$ into it or what?


 

Xbox was alright, it sucked, but it was alright I only played 1 game on it. 

 

360 is HORRIBLE when I got it I attempted to play SvR online but I had to pay to play online. Sorry but microsoft already has enough money f dat. 

o0PartyPooper0o wrote:
Zipper sucks bring back Slant Six
Message 67 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/28/2008
Offline
2436 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 31, 2010

oGLegit-x wrote:

 

You don't even know what your talking about lol. There are more ways then editing the source code, some of us have our playstations bridged with our computer and we can edit the game from a process list in RAM values which are organized into hexadicmal individual packet files for each range of memory which it debugs it self to figure out what is a behavior and Graphic bank. Once you find the correct packets you just copy the packet data into a notepad and your notes on the packet so next time you can bring it up from searching for the offset as soon as the game starts. 


And you derive what pleasure from this?  Got this all down on your resume/CV?  People accuse gamers of having "no life" but YOU are truly in a class all by itself.  I don't know about the technical accuracy of your little endeavor, as you describe it, but honestly, what satisfaction do YOU get from it?

 

"Hacking" was originally a way to take advantage of computerized systems in order to steal money, or "theft of services".  Something of monetary value, for nothing.   Information is "money" and there is another type of computer crime that has sprung from the information age. 

 

You are expending all of this time and energy, to what end?  I KNOW what kind of time and effort it takes to do what you say you are doing.  Someone gives me a pile of robotics from different manufacturers and says, "I want them to do this." and sometimes I have use similar methods to get them to all play together but I make GOOD money doing that.  (I don't modify people's code either so I am not breaking anyone's copyrights)  What do you get for all of your efforts?

 

At least Snake has figured out how to be a basic "thief" and line his pockets with this.  You?  Talk about wasted motion.  Hacking a video game?  

Message 68 of 101 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/11/2005
Offline
12180 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Jan 4, 2011

I don't cheat/glitch in any way, but people who camo glitch or whine about camo glitching are just stupid. It serves no purpose, it makes your character look and it doesn't give you any advantage.

 

 

Message 69 of 101 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/28/2008
Offline
2436 posts
 

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Jan 4, 2011
,
,InTheZone wrote:
,

I don't cheat/glitch in any way, but people who camo glitch or whine about camo glitching are just stupid. It serves no purpose, it makes your character look and it doesn't give you any advantage.

 

 

,
,
,

Are you absolutely sure that there's nothing else in that hacked file?   Would you like to buy a watch? 

Message 70 of 101 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes