First Son
2 posts

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 27, 2010
Snitch!
Message 51 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1282 posts

Dec 28, 2010

Seriously, cry moar. You little girls are seriously mad about people wearing armor that HELPS YOU SEE THEM. Yeah dude soooo cheap. You little scrubs can whine and complain about how this and that is cheap just because it isn't in the game,  when you ignore bull ish that is in the game that's even worse. Get over yourself. But honestly it doesn't matter. Im going to keep wearing my armor and blowing your brains out legit with my HK5 while you cry into your pillows and throw controllers against the wall. You lose.

Message 52 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Dec 28, 2010

II-Captain_K-II wrote:

Seriously, cry moar. You little girls are seriously mad about people wearing armor that HELPS YOU SEE THEM. Yeah dude soooo cheap. You little scrubs can whine and complain about how this and that is cheap just because it isn't in the game,  when you ignore bull ish that is in the game that's even worse. Get over yourself. But honestly it doesn't matter. Im going to keep wearing my armor and blowing your brains out legit with my HK5 while you cry into your pillows and throw controllers against the wall. You lose.

The funny thing is that everyone that uses this glitch uses this same excuss. What makes you think that just because the glitchers and lag switchers are looking for any advantage they can get, any legit player would be doing the same? I don't want an advantage, JUST PLAY THE GAME STRAIGHT!!! Honest game play is the only advantage that I am looking for!!!

Message 53 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2436 posts

Dec 28, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

The only problem with your theory is we do not take credit cards threw our site it is paypal so we have no way of getting information. Also are legal defense is we do not sell color camo or dual primary we take donations for tutorials and that is it. The color camo and dual primary is just perc of being VIP. It is totally legal to make tutorial on something and sell it or take donations if you choose to. Also piracy laws in Canada are not that great so even if they tryed to prosecute us for piracy they would have hell of a time proving piracy. My site will be up til socom 4 then we probably will take it down then cause we going legit. Iam not going to get sued even if I do I have very good legal defense also I deftinetly am not going to jail in Canada this is very nice country our piracy laws are to old and do not cover this.

STOP COMING ON HERE TRYING TO SCARE US OR ANYONE ELSE CAUSE YOU WAISTING YOUR TIME you not scaring us you might go to jail or get sued lol. Color Camo and Dual Primary is staying til Socom 4 so go play COD. I also am done coming on here replying to your stupid stuff you all keep posting wasting my time lol. Half the people that go on our site dont even come on here so know one care's.

P.S. We are glitcher's Not Hacker's like said before people give me the file's.

in canada piracy/copyright is probably like 1 day in jail and $20 fine if can even be proven.

Snake, there is an old saying, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."  StreetMarine is not trying to scare you, he is just telling it like it is.

You have also just verified that you are providing more than just clown camo for your "select" few.   So much for the clown suits being harmless.

The courts are full of "clever" people trying to dig themselves out of the hole that they dug all by themselves.  Whether it be jail time, fines, or just tying you up for weeks or months in court, if they decide to take an interest in you and your activities, you are TOAST, lad.  it would take all of about 6 hours to tie you personally to everything from the game, to the web site, and even the information you've provided in the forum, and last but not least, the money you've solicited and accepted.  "Donation"?

You are obviously either not old enough to know how the law  works, or dramatically underestimate SONY and Canada.  You don't have to bust 1000 people to stop a particular activity.  You just have to hammer, ONE.  If everyone knows and is familiar with that person you bust, you stop many more dumbazzes from doing the same thing.   It is called an, "Example".  

The public might not care too much about a video game but they DO care about hackers and people that mess with their Internet.  Usually these hackers are dug in deep, smart, and tough to get at.   They are in countries that we don't have too many agreements with the US or Japan.  You are right there, in Canada,  with a big, "Look at me!", sign over your head.  The media spin could make you out to be the great Internet satan without much trouble. 

Now, when they haul people into court for offenses like the ones that you could be looking at, one of the big hurdles the prosecutors have to get around is usually a matter of whether the act was malicious, or just an "dumb" thing done by some kid that didn't know any better.  ALL of that goes right out of the window the minute money changes hands.  Everything you've posted ANYWHERE, will surface and finish you off.  

You have set yourself up like a bowling pin, kid.   I don't want to see you take your web site down.  I don't want to see you stop providing information in this forum.  I want you to keep going just like you are.  YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE!  YOU'LL JUST GET A $20 FINE!

The gaming industry could use a good "example" right now. 

Message 54 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2436 posts

Dec 28, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

I dont know KRIS2001 you tell me Smiley Happy

wow your special you know my legit name probably cause you were in room when we were playing with socom 4 forum people LMAO. I dont care if everyone knows my legit name.

You are just a WEALTH of information aren't you!  Just a news flash for you, under either name, you'll never be viewed as "legit".  You'll have to take on some new name that nobody knows and start from scratch.

Message 55 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2436 posts

Dec 28, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Dont worry you not alone I have lots of LEGIT players on my site that just like color camo cause look's cool. They are just hating on you all cause they scrubs and cannot shoot rainbow warriors even with those bright colors on. lol

One last little note.  You have been saying so much about the weakness of Canadian law.  Took all of about 7 minutes to dig up this little tidbit:

"

Copyright comes into existence automatically, at the time the work was created, and, in the case of most works, it continues until the end of the calendar year in which the author of the work dies (regardless of whether the author has sold or assigned the copyright in the work or not), and continues for an additional period of 50 years. There are some notable exceptions to this rule however. One such exception relates to photographs, which are protected by copyright from the time the photograph was taken, up until the end of the calendar year in which the photograph was taken , and for an additional period of 50 years (that is, the termination date of copyright protection for photographs is linked to the date the photograph was taken, and not the date of the photographer's death).

"Moral" rights are also protected under Canadian copyright law. Moral rights include the author's right to be associated with the work by name, or pseudonym and the right to remain anonymous, and include the author's right to the integrity of the work (that is, the author's right to stop the work from being distorted, mutilated or modified, to the prejudice of the author's honour or reputation, or from being used in association with a product, service, cause or institution).

Moral rights remain with the author of a work, even where the work, or the copyright in the work, has been sold or assigned. Moral rights continue to exist in a work for the same length of time as do the other copyrights in the work in question.

"

A lot of verbiage that has nothing to do with this but there are some key statements.  SLANT6 is a Canadian company and by definition, they have 50 years rights to their creation.   In theory, you violated the highlighted portion.  I didn't even bother to dig any further into the profitting from SLANT6's work.

Some time within the next 60 days, I am going to join your web site.  I will "donate" to your web site, then I will invest just 8 hours work, and see what I can get accomplished via the legal system you say is basically toothless. You may be right and nothing will happen.  If you are wrong, it will be worth the $5 and 8 hours.

Message 56 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 28, 2010

Snake... Im not trying to scare you at all.. All do respect maybe in your mind you do think this is just a video game and I can do what I want to.. My friend it is just a video game but what you have done is broke the law... You said you have children? Think of them man.. Do you really want to get busted by the FBI go to jail for few years and miss out on few years of your childrens life?  Because of selling a product that you didnt make but a hacker named deft did? Do you think deft is going to give a dam if you go to jail or not? This is a bigtime thing that you did that deft didnt.. You dont see deft selling his hacks do you for jailbreak? You my friend have broke the law and accepted profit. 

As I said it is not worth it but continue to do what you do.. But when you are on the news in canada and in jail for copyright... It just isnt worth it bro.

Message 57 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1282 posts

Dec 28, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Snake... Im not trying to scare you at all.. All do respect maybe in your mind you do think this is just a video game and I can do what I want to.. My friend it is just a video game but what you have done is broke the law... You said you have children? Think of them man.. Do you really want to get busted by the FBI go to jail for few years and miss out on few years of your childrens life?  Because of selling a product that you didnt make but a hacker named deft did? Do you think deft is going to give a dam if you go to jail or not? This is a bigtime thing that you did that deft didnt.. You dont see deft selling his hacks do you for jailbreak? You my friend have broke the law and accepted profit. 

As I said it is not worth it but continue to do what you do.. But when you are on the news in canada and in jail for copyright... It just isnt worth it bro.

Lmmfao! Keep dreaming dude. Until he's actually in prison I'm going to laugh at you for being such an alarmist prat.

Message 58 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 28, 2010

II-Captain_K-II wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Lmmfao! Keep dreaming dude. Until he's actually in prison I'm going to laugh at you for being such an alarmist prat.

Smiley Happy 

Message 59 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Dec 30, 2010

This was a funny post. Wikileaks is not even shut-downed/ sued/ etc..No one cares. The devs don't care about enforcing anything. The gov't sure has better things to do. Like I really want my tax dollars to be used to go after some guys that have a color armor glitch for confrontation. LOL

Message 60 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes