Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
71 posts

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 26, 2010

SNAKE they complain cause ppl like me have the armour but continue to smack the noobs,

Switch if you get Switched.

Color Camo just something else to look at.

Federalis- I'll take it all off and still smack these fools.

PSN: Federalis
Message 41 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 27, 2010

Federalis wrote:

SNAKE they complain cause ppl like me have the armour but continue to smack the noobs,

And at the same time you think your good....

Look the owner of the  CLANGNK website along with many others who accepted profit for the color armor/double primary is about to be sued I can promise you that.. The owner of clangnk is accepting donations which is still considered making a profit. If he is the one who created Socom Confrontation he would be able to do anything he wanted to edit the game code . But because the owner of CLANGNK website did not create Socom Confrontation and he modified the game code and changed up the game without Slant 6 permission he is guilty of piracy and copyright infringement. 

And you know to the people who actually donated to this CLANGNK site.. Why would you put your credit card number on this site? Dont you know CLANGNK is hackers which more than likely means they have keylogs on their site that record every credit card number and could steal your credit card info and canclean your card out... People think before you do something on a site like this.

Slant 6 Games created Socom Confrontation 

CLANGNK did not create Socom Confrontation but are accepting donations on a website for modified game saves/hacks/glitches that they created therefore are guilty of piracy/copyright infringement thats 6 years in prison and a 1 million dollar fine..

So to the owner of CLANGNK you think im joking and I promise you that I am not. You have broken the law.. All I have to ask was it really worth it?

My advice/warning to CLANGNK  would be to delete the color armor file off your site and the double primary completely.. You dont have to shut down your entire site but do delete the color armor off your site  and the double primary... Snake is it really worth going to jail over or being sued? Think about it man... Its not. Over a video game? Bro go to gaming school get a degree and creating games etc they could use your talent but dont throw it away over getting a record for hacking...   

Message 42 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2436 posts

Dec 27, 2010

x2-eLiTe-2-BeaTx wrote:

If someone can give me a valid excuse to vote color camo out, maybe I'll start.

I mean, I can see how being bright orange and getting spotted from 10 miles away can be helpful, but I don't think that's a good reason to vote. Someone wants to stand out? Let them. Stop being a **bleep** and looking for an excuse to complain. Go practice in QMs or something.

Nobody needs to give you a valid reason.  Nobody cares whether you agree with them or not.   To many players it is the sign of a hacked file running in a copyrighted game.   We can speculate what else may be in there but the color is enough for our clan.  In the briefing room we just tell them, "If you have clown camo, please move to the other side."  If we find that someone on our side is running with a hacked file after the game starts, we have a long, soul-searching dialog with said player and try to determine the root cause of their integrity malfunction.  We are there for them!

It is all about choices and SOCOM provides many.  GNK has provided a few more. 

Message 43 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2436 posts

Dec 27, 2010

Federalis wrote:

I love that one.  We played a group in suppression last night and literally SLAUGHTERED them for the first two rounds.  Wasn't even a contest and we're not that good! 

The next few rounds, all of a sudden people were appearing and disappearing all over the place.  We went from 7-2 rounds to 0-6 rounds, as if by magic.  Must've been something in the air, I guess. 

If you have the mentality to cheat in a video game, have your system set up to cheat, and you start getting stomped, you will use your switch.  Who are you trying to BS, lad?   If you cheat once, then you are a cheater.  There's no such thing as a "little" cheating.  Same goes for you Snake, even though you claim to have your "cheat" name and another you say you play legit on.   I can parallel that to some adult-related real-life examples but will refrain from doing so.

Message 44 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 27, 2010

Reaper___ wrote:

x2-eLiTe-2-BeaTx wrote:

If someone can give me a valid excuse to vote color camo out, maybe I'll start.

I mean, I can see how being bright orange and getting spotted from 10 miles away can be helpful, but I don't think that's a good reason to vote. Someone wants to stand out? Let them. Stop being a **bleep** and looking for an excuse to complain. Go practice in QMs or something.

Nobody needs to give you a valid reason.  Nobody cares whether you agree with them or not.   To many players it is the sign of a hacked file running in a copyrighted game.   We can speculate what else may be in there but the color is enough for our clan.  In the briefing room we just tell them, "If you have clown camo, please move to the other side."  If we find that someone on our side is running with a hacked file after the game starts, we have a long, soul-searching dialog with said player and try to determine the root cause of their integrity malfunction.  We are there for them!

It is all about choices and SOCOM provides many.  GNK has provided a few more. 

LMAO WHAT YOU GUYS THERE THERAPIST LMAO

Message 45 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 27, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Federalis wrote:

Look the owner of the  CLANGNK website along with many others who accepted profit for the color armor/double primary is about to be sued I can promise you that.. The owner of clangnk is accepting donations which is still considered making a profit. If he is the one who created Socom Confrontation he would be able to do anything he wanted to edit the game code . But because the owner of CLANGNK website did not create Socom Confrontation and he modified the game code and changed up the game without Slant 6 permission he is guilty of piracy and copyright infringement. 

And you know to the people who actually donated to this CLANGNK site.. Why would you put your credit card number on this site? Dont you know CLANGNK is hackers which more than likely means they have keylogs on their site that record every credit card number and could steal your credit card info and canclean your card out... People think before you do something on a site like this.

CLANGNK did not create Socom Confrontation but are accepting donations on a website for modified game saves/hacks/glitches that they created therefore are guilty of piracy/copyright infringement thats 6 years in prison and a 1 million dollar fine..

So to the owner of CLANGNK you think im joking and I promise you that I am not. You have broken the law.. All I have to ask was it really worth it?

My advice/warning to CLANGNK  would be to delete the color armor file off your site and the double primary completely.. You dont have to shut down your entire site but do delete the color armor off your site  and the double primary... Snake is it really worth going to jail over or being sued? Think about it man... Its not. Over a video game? Bro go to gaming school get a degree and creating games etc they could use your talent but dont throw it away over getting a record for hacking...   

The only problem with your theory is we do not take credit cards threw our site it is paypal so we have no way of getting information. Also are legal defense is we do not sell color camo or dual primary we take donations for tutorials and that is it. The color camo and dual primary is just perc of being VIP. It is totally legal to make tutorial on something and sell it or take donations if you choose to. Also piracy laws in Canada are not that great so even if they tryed to prosecute us for piracy they would have hell of a time proving piracy. My site will be up til socom 4 then we probably will take it down then cause we going legit. Iam not going to get sued even if I do I have very good legal defense also I deftinetly am not going to jail in Canada this is very nice country our piracy laws are to old and do not cover this.

STOP COMING ON HERE TRYING TO SCARE US OR ANYONE ELSE CAUSE YOU WAISTING YOUR TIME you not scaring us you might go to jail or get sued lol. Color Camo and Dual Primary is staying til Socom 4 so go play COD. I also am done coming on here replying to your stupid stuff you all keep posting wasting my time lol. Half the people that go on our site dont even come on here so know one care's.

P.S. We are glitcher's Not Hacker's like said before people give me the file's.

in canada piracy/copyright is probably like 1 day in jail and $20 fine if can even be proven.

Message 46 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 27, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Federalis wrote:

The only problem with your theory is we do not take credit cards threw our site it is paypal so we have no way of getting information. Also are legal defense is we do not sell color camo or dual primary we take donations for tutorials and that is it. The color camo and dual primary is just perc of being VIP. It is totally legal to make tutorial on something and sell it or take donations if you choose to. Also piracy laws in Canada are not that great so even if they tryed to prosecute us for piracy they would have hell of a time proving piracy. My site will be up til socom 4 then we probably will take it down then cause we going legit. Iam not going to get sued even if I do I have very good legal defense also I deftinetly am not going to jail in Canada this is very nice country our piracy laws are to old and do not cover this.

STOP COMING ON HERE TRYING TO SCARE US OR ANYONE ELSE CAUSE YOU WAISTING YOUR TIME you not scaring us you might go to jail or get sued lol. Color Camo and Dual Primary is staying til Socom 4 so go play COD. I also am done coming on here replying to your stupid stuff you all keep posting wasting my time lol. Half the people that go on our site dont even come on here so know one care's.

in canada piracy/copyright is probably like 1 day in jail and $20 fine if can even be proven.

I dont know KRIS2001 you tell me :smileyhappy:

Message 47 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 27, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

Federalis wrote:

I dont know KRIS2001 you tell me :smileyhappy:

wow your special you know my legit name probably cause you were in room when we were playing with socom 4 forum people LMAO. I dont care if everyone knows my legit name.

Message 48 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 27, 2010

Glitching or hacking on any game is for worthless cowards.  Play the game as it's ment to be played.

Message 49 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

Dec 27, 2010

all these dudes that cheat are horrible I was playing in a pub room last night and some guy named like l-----evil-------l or some bs like that was rocking dual primaries and was lag swtiching the other team, so when myself and a few other guys figured it out I ran up knifed him and we all voted him out.  I dont remember his name exactly but he was running with some guy named rave60z another lagswitcher as well.  This guy evil was a major try hard lagswitching for no reason other than to get kills and think he is good at the game.  So for all you nerdy lagswitchers out there who say you do it for fun, or to piss people off or to counter act other cheaters I call your bs because almost all the time I see a lagswitcher they do it to get kills because they just blow at the game, and yes all these lagswitchers and color armor scrubs posting in this thread you blow at the game as well **bleep**ing unknowns thinking they are good.

Message 50 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes