First Son
1 posts

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

after all this time playing with same colors 

you going to **bleep** about colors

i can see if they are jail broken then yes vote them out

and hope they dont frezze the room

i see your point but colors-is not what you have to worry about

Edit: removed profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 101 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2012

PS3's dont have processors like your computer has so there 4 u cant catch viruses on your system. if u think with your head & not your bottom u be aight 

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 101 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

WOLFMAN-LOBO wrote:

after all this time playing with same colors 

you going to **bleep** about colors

i can see if they are jail broken then yes vote them out

and hope they dont frezze the room

i see your point but colors-is not what you have to worry about

"after all this time" ya it's been a life time, almost as long as this thread brainiac. Colors r the tip of the b!tchburg, so that's where we start. No I'm not tired of my CADPAT yet and no where near tired enough to want to walk around in pink.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 101 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 1, 2012

The best course of action we can take, to somewhat resolve this problem, is for the fair-play clans to add other fair-play clans, thus disabling the hackers to join our lobbies and if they do during briefing rooms, we'll have the power to vote them off of our teams. Let them play eachother! I'm sure the god moding, nade glitching, dual primary "rainbow warriors"  would love to play people who also hack and such. I don't know about you but I'm getting sick and tired of joining lobbies that are infested with cheating pest -- it's ruining the game. And if we want to revive this game, it's best we just avoid them. Eventually they'll get bored with it and move on to terrible Socom 4. So if anyone is interested,  add my PSN ID and we'll just play some casual games! Without cheaters (or whatever they want to be called)!

PSN ID:   Axexis

Clan Leader of Wigg Splitters (W*S)

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 101 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

Axexis wrote:

The best course of action we can take, to somewhat resolve this problem, is for the fair-play clans to add other fair-play clans, thus disabling the hackers to join our lobbies and if they do during briefing rooms, we'll have the power to vote them off of our teams. Let them play eachother! I'm sure the god moding, nade glitching, dual primary "rainbow warriors"  would love to play people who also hack and such. I don't know about you but I'm getting sick and tired of joining lobbies that are infested with cheating pest -- it's ruining the game. And if we want to revive this game, it's best we just avoid them. Eventually they'll get bored with it and move on to terrible Socom 4. So if anyone is interested,  add my PSN ID and we'll just play some casual games! Without cheaters (or whatever they want to be called)!

PSN ID:   Axexis

Clan Leader of Wigg Splitters (W*S)

Where do people get this idea from? You go log into SOCOM 2 right now(before it gets shut down) and you can find some tool inside a container on Frostfire, 8 years later. Cheating scrubz don't move on, it took them a long time to be able to compete with skilled players that owned them for years.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 101 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
96 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

HUNT_SEASON wrote:

PS3's dont have processors like your computer has so there 4 u cant catch viruses on your system. if u think with your head & not your bottom u be aight 

PS3s do have processors, not to mention just about every piece of electronic equipment has them in there.  cellphones, tablets, mp3 players, calculators, television, etc. all have proessors.

Also, viruses can be written to run on any machine, so long as it has the ability to compute in some way.  Anything beyond just an on/off function usually entails some level of omputing to make it run, definitely anything that has a display on it or is connected to a display.  PS3s are vulnerable to viruses alright, but only viruses written specifially for the PS3.  That's the one saving grace, is that not many people are going to write a virus for a PS3.  unfortunately if they did, putting it in a download for a game on the PS3 would be the choice option of getting it installed and letting it spread.

Basically, don't download any random crap trying to get an advantage and you'll be fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 101 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1421 posts

Sep 24, 2012

If your downloading CODE from a site that compromise's the game data CODE thats called CHEATING&HACKING.

I don't care if you think it's JUST A COLOR you have decided to compromise the games code you shoulod be permanently banned.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 101 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2164 posts

Oct 27, 2012

LOL, I just play with clankilluh1214 tonight and dude was lagswitching the whole game,  so the next game I was on his team and his clan voted me out because I called them out on it.  I thought it was weird that the "leaders" of the clan were cheating on their other clan members.

I only find this funny because this "clankillah1214" guy use to come to this forum and defend people using camo glitch, and he claimed to be a great SOCOMer but dude was pathetic.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 101 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I would say the number of users who still "play" are more in the hundreds and nowhere near 1,000 let alone 2.500. The game suxxx enough regardless the number of users actually logged in.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 101 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Sarcasim at its best. G.S.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 101 (160 Views)
0 Likes