Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2010
By: sTReeTMaRiNee Fender Bender 3202 posts

If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

100 replies 809 views Edited Dec 17, 2010

You 1st off have no skill.. And well let me just point out the fact that you are downloading something to your ps3 and you dont know what the file you are downloading has in it... Lmao I dont see why players are downloading color armor just because everyone else is.   People wake up the people that made the file for color armor is obviously trying to ruin socom like all other hackers/modders have been doing or trying to do to socom for years. You know one of the bigtime socom hackers just got out of jail and he is back at hacking socom again and trying to do something big when all he is doing is making a fool of himself.

The file you download for the color armor could have anything in it including viruses... These type of things get patched and with the future firmware patches the color armor file will be patched just like jailbreak was patched up and all the users who download color armor will be banned and not know how to get back online because their mac id on the ps3 was banned unless they buy a brand new ps3..  I feel in the start of 2011 we could have alot of ppl banned from the playstation network. While the hackers that made the color armor file just sit and laugh at all the fools who got fooled and was ban off the playstation network.... 

So go ahead folks and keep making these hackers popular... At the end you the one that will be stuck with a ps3 that cant go online because that mac id of the ps3 was banned off the playstation network... 

To those who already downloaded the file well... Good luck to ya and see ya in bout 6 months when you come back online... And to those who are thinking bout downloading the color armor file.. Lmao.. Go ahead if you think im joking bout the above..   

Happy Hollidays :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: If your thinking bout downloading color armor think again at your cost.

Dec 17, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

You 1st off have no skill.. And well let me just point out the fact that you are downloading something to your ps3 and you dont know what the file you are downloading has in it... Lmao I dont see why players are downloading color armor just because everyone else is.   People wake up the people that made the file for color armor is obviously trying to ruin socom like all other hackers/modders have been doing or trying to do to socom for years. You know one of the bigtime socom hackers just got out of jail and he is back at hacking socom again and trying to do something big when all he is doing is making a fool of himself.

The file you download for the color armor could have anything in it including viruses... These type of things get patched and with the future firmware patches the color armor file will be patched just like jailbreak was patched up and all the users who download color armor will be banned and not know how to get back online because their mac id on the ps3 was banned unless they buy a brand new ps3..  I feel in the start of 2011 we could have alot of ppl banned from the playstation network. While the hackers that made the color armor file just sit and laugh at all the fools who got fooled and was ban off the playstation network.... 

So go ahead folks and keep making these hackers popular... At the end you the one that will be stuck with a ps3 that cant go online because that mac id of the ps3 was banned off the playstation network... 

To those who already downloaded the file well... Good luck to ya and see ya in bout 6 months when you come back online... And to those who are thinking bout downloading the color armor file.. Lmao.. Go ahead if you think im joking bout the above..   

F= FAIL

LMAO This post is lame lol. no one is going to get banned offline. They will never patch the color cause they never going to patch socom confrontation. Your just trying to scare people lol. There is not 1 virus in any of our files from our site so dont be scared to download I have over 2500 sastisfied members on my site. Stop hating on the color army it gives them no advantage it actually gives them disadvantage so give it up stop making stupid posts about color army. NO ONE IS GETTING BANNED AND THEY NOT GOING TO PATCH CAUSE THEY WONT PATCH GAME.

How does someone having color camo make you have no skills lol. Also imagine if they ban everyone with color camo that would be whole game 2500 + people on my site. That would mean 100 people left lol so socom would then suck cause no one to play against lol

Message 2 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 17, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

LMAO This post is lame lol. no one is going to get banned offline. They will never patch the color cause they never going to patch socom confrontation. Your just trying to scare people lol. There is not 1 virus in any of our files from our site so dont be scared to download I have over 2500 sastisfied members on my site. Stop hating on the color army it gives them no advantage it actually gives them disadvantage so give it up stop making stupid posts about color army. NO ONE IS GETTING BANNED AND THEY NOT GOING TO PATCH CAUSE THEY WONT PATCH GAME.

How does someone having color camo make you have no skills lol. Also imagine if they ban everyone with color camo that would be whole game 2500 + people on my site. That would mean 100 people left lol so socom would then suck cause no one to play against lol

They patched up jailbreak with a firmware patch and oh yea smartone im not talking about slant 6 is going to patch up anything im talking of a firmware patch for the ps3 made by sony that we get bout every 3 weeks... And oh yes I had a look at your site and it has already been reported by me this day for copyright material... You are making money off of editing the code of socom confrontation and creating a game save to sell people and give them 2 primary weapons.  Now in a circumstance of which if you made  socom confrontation and slant six games did not make it,  you would be allowed to do what your doing and make a profit off of it but seeing how slant six games made socom confrontation they are the only ones allowed to make a profit off of map packs/ added things to the game that they themself make.... Now have fun in jail.. If your lucky have fun on probation.

Message 3 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Dec 17, 2010

I'll give a Kudos for that Marine! Nice work, and keep it up!

Message 4 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1451 posts

Dec 17, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

you know what's funny, people only call me a cheater if i beat them. the color camo gives no advantage at all. people just use it as an excuse for losing. im actually going to stop wearing it because im tired of this non sense. gamers today need to admit when someone is better than them. lag switch fine. glitching ok. but you cheat because your camo is blue? put on the man pants bro. i just downloaded it becuase it looked cool to me. but if it really bothers everyone that much then fine, i will stop wearing it.

i post the same stats with the color camo and the regular. so how does it make sense to say i have no skill. you have no skill if you can't kill a guy with a bright blue and orange suit. this will be the last time i post about this on the confrontation forums. you want to know why socom has so many cheaters? it's becuase guys like you focus on this armor glitch that gives the user no advantage instead of people who actually kill the game like lag swicthers and glitchers. peace.

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
Message 5 of 101 (809 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 17, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

They patched up jailbreak with a firmware patch and oh yea smartone im not talking about slant 6 is going to patch up anything im talking of a firmware patch for the ps3 made by sony that we get bout every 3 weeks... And oh yes I had a look at your site and it has already been reported by me this day for copyright material... You are making money off of editing the code of socom confrontation and creating a game save to sell people and give them 2 primary weapons.  Now in a circumstance of which if you made  socom confrontation and slant six games did not make it,  you would be allowed to do what your doing and make a profit off of it but seeing how slant six games made socom confrontation they are the only ones allowed to make a profit off of map packs/ added things to the game that they themself make.... Now have fun in jail.. If your lucky have fun on probation.

Againg F=FAIL lol Sony can not patch color by doing system update they have to do game update which we all know will never happen. Yes they patched Jailbreak from 3.55 but people with firmware less then that can still JB there game systems and they can still run JB systems online on 3.55. So dont say something unless you know what your talking about. Also we do not sell camo's or anything we let people donate to become VIP to have acess to our tutorials not for camo so once again dont say stuff you know nothing about. But yes camos our in VIP section but they are not paying for them I also have camos that our not in VIP section. I seen you reported my site for copyright the only problem is you reported my contact page and since there is no copyright violations on there we are all good lol. I get my site reported all the time nothing new. There is no copyright violations on my site. Say even if site was to get taken down we will just move to new one its not hard to move for me its easy. So stop wasting your time and mine and stop worrying about the skittles lol. Also you obviously have no skill if you cant kill a skittle lol. One more thing my clan does not hack the game at all we simply provide a service for people who do to post the color camo. Like I said before we are glitchers not hackers.

Message 6 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 17, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

Againg F=FAIL lol Sony can not patch color by doing system update they have to do game update which we all know will never happen. Yes they patched Jailbreak from 3.55 but people with firmware less then that can still JB there game systems and they can still run JB systems online on 3.555. So dont say something unless you know what your talking about. Also we do not sell camo's or anything we let people donate to become VIP to have acess to our tutorials not for camo so once again dont say stuff you know nothing about. But yes camos our in VIP section but they are not paying for them I also have camos that our not in VIP section. I seen you reported my site for copyright the only problem is you reported my contact page and since there is no copyright violations on there we are all good lol. I get my site reported all the time nothing new. There is no copyright violations on my site. Say even if site was to get taken down we will just move to new one its not hard to move for me its easy. So stop wasting your time and mine and stop worrying about the skittles lol. Also you obviously have no skill if you cant kill a skittle lol. One more thing my clan does not hack the game at all we simply provide a service for people who do to post the color camo. Like I said before we are glitchers not hackers.

We shall see my friend :smileyhappy: you still made money for using a game save you basically created for confrontation. Dont think I dont know about the 2 primary weapons gave save you sell on your site :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 17, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

Againg F=FAIL lol Sony can not patch color by doing system update they have to do game update which we all know will never happen. Yes they patched Jailbreak from 3.55 but people with firmware less then that can still JB there game systems and they can still run JB systems online on 3.555. So dont say something unless you know what your talking about. Also we do not sell camo's or anything we let people donate to become VIP to have acess to our tutorials not for camo so once again dont say stuff you know nothing about. But yes camos our in VIP section but they are not paying for them I also have camos that our not in VIP section. I seen you reported my site for copyright the only problem is you reported my contact page and since there is no copyright violations on there we are all good lol. I get my site reported all the time nothing new. There is no copyright violations on my site. Say even if site was to get taken down we will just move to new one its not hard to move for me its easy. So stop wasting your time and mine and stop worrying about the skittles lol. Also you obviously have no skill if you cant kill a skittle lol. One more thing my clan does not hack the game at all we simply provide a service for people who do to post the color camo. Like I said before we are glitchers not hackers.

We shall see my friend :smileyhappy: you still made money for using a game save you basically created for confrontation. Dont think I dont know about the 2 primary weapons gave save you sell on your site :smileyhappy:

You cant read I dont sell nothing they donate to my site minimum $5 and they get acess to the tutorials and stuff yes the dual gun save is in VIP section but I dont sell it. Also I did not even post it or none of my clan posted it some other member of my site posted the save. Nowhere on my site can you see where it says Dual Primary for $5 or anything like that. There is people that came on my site and got dual guns and are selling the save on dif site for $2 but that has nothing to do with me at all. I also said me or my clan do not hack we glitch so give it up you all just need someone to blame for this messed up game go talk to slant six for messing game up.

Message 8 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3202 posts

Dec 17, 2010

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

You cant read I dont sell nothing they donate to my site minimum $5 and they get acess to the tutorials and stuff yes the dual gun save is in VIP section but I dont sell it. Also I did not even post it or none of my clan posted it some other member of my site posted the save. Nowhere on my site can you see where it says Dual Primary for $5 or anything like that. There is people that came on my site and got dual guns and are selling the save on dif site for $2 but that has nothing to do with me at all. I also said me or my clan do not hack we glitch so give it up you all just need someone to blame for this messed up game go talk to slant six for messing game up.

All do respect I dont call creating a game save by editing the code of socom confrontation a glitch.. I call it a hack... 

Message 9 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 17, 2010

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

sTReeTMaRiNee wrote:

F= FAIL

All do respect I dont call creating a game save by editing the code of socom confrontation a glitch.. I call it a hack... 

CAN YOU NOT READ DAMN My clan does not hack we got the color camo from other people we just posted them on our site. READ READ

Message 10 of 101 (809 Views)
0 Likes