Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 05 2011
By: DiablosNITE Hekseville Citizen 350 posts

Freezing problem.

3 replies 126 views Edited Aug 5, 2011

I'm pretty confident this not an isolated issue because the other night I was on with a few of my friends in a QM and the game froze. I powered down and on the PS3 to come back on to find out they got froze out too. We ended up playing another game in a QM and it happened again. Today I was in a server room and the game froze yet again. Anyone else experiencing a freezing problem with this game?

Your signature is in violation of the restrictions set in place by the New User Guide. As described in the New User Guide, signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high by 520 pixels wide and must be no larger than 300KB. Please change your signature to comply with these restrictions. Thank you.
Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
662 posts

Re: Freezing problem.

Aug 6, 2011

You might've encountered a cheater. What they do when they're about to lose is they freeze the whole room making everybody leave so he can get the easy win. You've mentioned QM and yea QM is a notorious haven for no life cheaters.

Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Why does it seem like I'm freezing up in every game I play now?

Your signature is in violation of the restrictions set in place by the New User Guide. As described in the New User Guide, signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high by 520 pixels wide and must be no larger than 300KB. Please change your signature to comply with these restrictions. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 9, 2011

When are Sony going to Stop cheaters FRezzing Our ps3 systems this is at a point now where the psn network is still being hacked by cheaters they should be ashamed that this is going on on there network ? are they really bothed socom confrontation is a great game but is spoilt by cheaters .. May be we all should go public with it to all the main papers to name and shame the PS3 network cause nothing is being done about it well i will go to the papers now as PS3 support does nothing hers to a clean and fair gaming enviroment  ,,

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes