Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 12 2009
By: killa40978 First Son 25 posts

slant six needs to stop making socom games

9 replies 300 views Edited Apr 12, 2009
since zipper been gone workin on another game it seem like socom been off. confrontation control, commnity, ect sucks and not to mention tacticle strike
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: slant six needs to stop making socom games

Apr 13, 2009
If you are going to complain that much about it, then just don't play the games. Honestly, its rediculous how much people like to attack Slant Six. I think this makes a nice change to the series. GO complain to Slant Six if you have a problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Apr 14, 2009
well isnt it hard not to play it if we hear a name of a game we like your obviously going to try it
"Theres only one thing mankind should fear.....themselves"

PSN: xX13killerXx
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 17, 2009

xX13killerXx wrote:
well isnt it hard not to play it if we hear a name of a game we like your obviously going to try it

Then rent it, or read the back. The back said it all. And now everyone has gotten what they wanted, a 3rd FTB. I am sure to get it,  but I cant say I didn't like Tactical Strike. I loved that game!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Apr 18, 2009

killa40978 wrote:
since zipper been gone workin on another game it seem like socom been off. confrontation control, commnity, ect sucks and not to mention tacticle strike

1. Its tactical strike

2. Your a fanboy. You make obnoxious claims with no way to back it up.

3. Why not try, shutting up? People here enjoy Tactical Strike. And I feel Slant Six is a breath of fresh air from Zipper. At least Slant Six lets us know whats going on, Zipper kept us in the dark all the time. Zipper has yet to announce whether or not they'll fix FTB2 or give up. I still think they gave up. Zipper is terrible, they're site is full of links that go nowhere. So just stop making stupid arguments.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 3, 2009

killa40978 wrote:

Honestly!? I am just asking how it comes about that since ZIPPER started working on other projects SOCOM has been off? Thats impossible because Slant 6 just took over you moron. You are a fanboy I would have to agree. Please quit being a whiner or go somewhere else.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

May 7, 2009

eveonlinegamer wrote:

killa40978 wrote:

Honestly!? I am just asking how it comes about that since ZIPPER started working on other projects SOCOM has been off? Thats impossible because Slant 6 just took over you moron. You are a fanboy I would have to agree. Please quit being a whiner or go somewhere else.

FOR THE MINMATAR REPUBLIC!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

May 9, 2009
GREAT GAME
Image and video hosting by TinyPicTransAMZ28
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 7, 2009

I am with you half, i do believe SOCOM Con. is an, i give a 7/10, 2 downs cause of bugs and glitches, and another down cause of a canadian DEV, I do supportthe rebuilding of SOCOM con, i hope ZIPPER picks up the series again,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

im a loyal SOCOM fan

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9821 posts

Jul 10, 2009
agreed
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (300 Views)