Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
810 posts

Re: Wow I was wrong about this game

May 15, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:

hmm....i and my clan are waiting for you...silent....RG2 IS WAITIN FOR U IN FTB2.....C U SOON

You must know know of our reputation. Feel free to join in a FOX game. (also look for rooms titled SW, for reasons I'm not gonna delve into)

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 16, 2009

FOX????.....IVE SEEN ONLY A COUPLE OF YOUR MEMBERS AROUND.....ILL GO LOOKIN FOR THOSE GAMES...BUT YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ANOTHER THING I STOPD GOIG TO GAME NAMES LIKE !...I HAVENT GOT BANNED SINCE YOU GAVE THAT ADVICE SO.......THANKS....MAKE SURE WHEN RG2 JOINS YOUR GAME THAT YOUR MEN PLAY CLEAN AND ILL DO THE SAME....THIS GAME GETS VERY INTRESTING WHEN NOBODY HAS 1 OR 2 SHOT KILL HACKS ON..ITLL BE NICE GETTIN A CLEAN GAME

TWO STEPS FORWARD NO STEPS BACK
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

May 20, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:

FOX????.....IVE SEEN ONLY A COUPLE OF YOUR MEMBERS AROUND.....ILL GO LOOKIN FOR THOSE GAMES...BUT YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ANOTHER THING I STOPD GOIG TO GAME NAMES LIKE !...I HAVENT GOT BANNED SINCE YOU GAVE THAT ADVICE SO.......THANKS....MAKE SURE WHEN RG2 JOINS YOUR GAME THAT YOUR MEN PLAY CLEAN AND ILL DO THE SAME....THIS GAME GETS VERY INTRESTING WHEN NOBODY HAS 1 OR 2 SHOT KILL HACKS ON..ITLL BE NICE GETTIN A CLEAN GAME

Ok, this saturday, May 23rd, at 9:00pm central time go to Canada west, FOX will be holding a room there. We'll discuss war arrangements there.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

May 25, 2009

i dont like games like this

i dont bash it casue maps and graphics are very good IMO

just not my cup of tea.

tried to play several times

just was boring for me.

=[

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

May 25, 2009

zAkUbA- wrote:

i dont like games like this

i dont bash it casue maps and graphics are very good IMO

just not my cup of tea.

tried to play several times

just was boring for me.

=[

Finally! Someone who actually says WHY they don't like it. Most people just say they don't and be p-oed at people like me and eve for asking, "ok, WHY do you hate it?"

And to WSVIEMVR, I have no idea what your trying to pull. 1 you didn't show up to the war room. 2 I had to learn from 2 of my members that RG2 hacks beyond belief. I know you'll probably deny it but I'm more inclined to listen to players whom I've played with since I started playing a year and a half ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

May 28, 2009

yea man

this issnt even socom.

nothig like it.

i like my socom the way it always was 

/6 came in gave us good graphics and crappy gameplay in everyone of the new gamess.

ehh.

Confrontation and TA 

now FTB3 coming out.

that game will be ruined dont have high hopes for that.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

May 28, 2009

zAkUbA- wrote:

yea man

this issnt even socom.

nothig like it.

i like my socom the way it always was 

/6 came in gave us good graphics and crappy gameplay in everyone of the new gamess.

ehh.

Confrontation and TA 

now FTB3 coming out.

that game will be ruined dont have high hopes for that.

Wow, I didn't think I'd have to break this out again.

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k478/silentwyvern/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg

What does it say in the red circled part?

Please read my "Tactical Strike is a SOCOM" thread. It'll show you why your wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 31, 2009
I heard the same thing...But not in my roster in my roster I pride myself in keeping the games clean or I kick them out of clan look for the yellow roster I can't meet you there 4 7 days though cause me and the clan went try out room bashing <I hatetryout rooms. If ppl want to join the clan they will ask for one after a couple of games fightn for or against you>.Ii joind a game that only had two ppl there 3 seconds later <probly faster>i got booted. So what right.WRONG,as soon as i tried to get back online i was banned for 7 days..o well lol more ppl are now playn ts online now i enjoy meetn em <and killing them ;>....>...Too bad you don't play this game online if you learned how play a little and had more patience you would really enjoy this game warren you seem very intelligent you should catch on real quick but you wont...so ill c u in seven days...till then
TWO STEPS FORWARD NO STEPS BACK
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 31, 2009
I am happy that someone has at least FOLLOWED the signature that I created, because it cuts down on the amount of bull**bleep** being posted.
Message Edited by GoHerd35 on 05-31-2009 04:45 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Jun 15, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:
I heard the same thing...But not in my roster in my roster I pride myself in keeping the games clean or I kick them out of clan look for the yellow roster I can't meet you there 4 7 days though cause me and the clan went try out room bashing <I hatetryout rooms. If ppl want to join the clan they will ask for one after a couple of games fightn for or against you>.Ii joind a game that only had two ppl there 3 seconds later <probly faster>i got booted. So what right.WRONG,as soon as i tried to get back online i was banned for 7 days..o well lol more ppl are now playn ts online now i enjoy meetn em <and killing them ;>....>...Too bad you don't play this game online if you learned how play a little and had more patience you would really enjoy this game warren you seem very intelligent you should catch on real quick but you wont...so ill c u in seven days...till then

Yea the yellow roster of RG2 hacks like hell. I hate those guys (no offense to you WSVIEMVR just to the yellow roster)
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (217 Views)
0 Likes