Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
810 posts

Re: Tactical Strike IS a SOCOM

Mar 18, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:

ive been tryn to build a clan there....alot of the old ts players there...ok i got another psp and now ive been playn again now on that psp ....it wont let me play?....wat is a svo server error?......and as for your challenge???.....i accept.....lol.....if i can ever find a way to get ftb2 to work.....

Hmmm when are you people getting this server error (where people got svo I'll never know)? I was on for 2 hours last night (8pm to 10pm) and I was fine... I'll have to check.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes
Message 21 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 18, 2009
Its 4;28 pm....in denver co....my psp says svo server error(9) then it returns me to lobby????......im tryin to get into ftb2 but stuff like this makes me go to ts.....just wish more ppl playd online im gettin sick of killn everyone over and over again
TWO STEPS FORWARD NO STEPS BACK
Message 22 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Mar 21, 2009

I'm finally able to get back on FTB2...I couldn't before so I went to SFCO. Transitioning between the 2 control scemes is hard. The server errors seemed to have stopped.

-EDIT-

I have found UNDENIABLE proof that shows for fact that SOCOM Tactical Strike is in fact a SOCOM.http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k478/silentwyvern/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg

Message Edited by Silent_Wyvern on 03-21-2009 11:34 AM
Message Edited by Silent_Wyvern on 03-21-2009 11:34 AM
Message 23 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Mar 25, 2009
Let me first say this, I would have to completely agree, it is a SOCOM! Now second of all, the game is not being developed by Sony or Zipper Interactive. Look it up on Wikipedia! Its now SLANT 6 GAMES DANGIT! Now yes, I am slightly disappointed in the fact it is not a TPS, but big deal! I love it because its much more 3D and the TacMap is highly interactive. The game doesn't pause when you open it, so it shows enemy positions. Also, you get to see how much life each one has left. This game kicks serious butt! I am not interested in playing FTB2 because your companion never does anything except for odd jobs. In this one, all characters participate. Plus, you get to play from different standpoints. The best part is that it is like SOCOM Combined Assault, and it has all the weapons from the previous games, although some are just renamed. TACTICAL STRIKE RULES!!!!
Message 24 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Silent, ide like to thank you. You are completely right on the spot man!

shed the light, i think the idea of this game in very eciting, but its not for me, i do the whole strategy thing on ftb2, that my game. but i mean wow, you re-made ym point of people laying down in an analogy, and it was strong! we need more people like you contributing to this site, and to the game:smileyhappy:

Message 25 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 1, 2009

D3ViiLiiSH wrote:

Silent, ide like to thank you. You are completely right on the spot man!

shed the light, i think the idea of this game in very eciting, but its not for me, i do the whole strategy thing on ftb2, that my game. but i mean wow, you re-made ym point of people laying down in an analogy, and it was strong! we need more people like you contributing to this site, and to the game:smileyhappy:

Hear, hear! Thanks Silent for the proof. If people want to ignore that SOCOM US Navy SEALs title on the game, then they are just really ignorant fools that don't like the game. This game is cool because the missions are of a different caliber and there is more to do on it.

Keep contributing Silent! 

Message 26 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Apr 18, 2009

Wow, never expected I'd have fans. Thank you everyone.

Funny, I love this game, I play singleplayer ALL the time. But I'm terrible online. Should get on more.

Message 27 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 22, 2009
Sorry to take this off topic but I've tried posting the question what is the role of the Command Equity in this game? I haven't gotten an answer yet so, can you only buy the bipods with your CE or is there something I haven't seen yet? A response would be appreciated. So I don't take this completely off topic, I think TS is definitely a SOCOM and I think it's a great one because of the fact it's different then the others. It's a nice little break from your single character run and gun strategies, this game makes you play the game the way everyone should play the other SOCOMs (USING TACTICS!) For those that don't like the gameplay this is download the demo once! Watch the tutorial videos on the demo of how the SEALs would really do it and watch them play the game the way they'd do it. That's why I bought this I thought that was so badass!
Message 28 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Apr 26, 2009
You pretty much just use CE to buy new guns and equipment.
Message 29 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 2, 2009

Silent_Wyvern wrote:
You pretty much just use CE to buy new guns and equipment.

I don't know how many times I responded with that answer. 

Message 30 of 41 (227 Views)
0 Likes