Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
810 posts

Re: Tactical Strike IS a SOCOM

Mar 5, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:

i have my reasons .....if u can see though the lines youll know wat im tryn to do....dont c you tryn to face me in the game so i figure your just talk.....ill prove that im a tactical strike GOD!!!!...LOL....BOW BEFORE ME!!!!....PROVE ME WRONG:smileyembarrassed:...BUY THE GAME....LOL.....I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE UNBELIEVER.....BOW BEFORE YOUR TACTICAL STRIKE GOD!!!!!!!

WE ARE REVIVALG2 AND THERE WILL BE NO MERCY!!!!!!!!

Oh Lord almighty! I was lost but now I see! Thank you for guiding me through the dark oh Lord!

-FALSE-

I don't even think you read my first post...I don't even think you've read any! Do you know what this thread is even about!? First off, I'm trying to show people it is in fact a SOCOM. People often say its not. Which is out of thier own ignorance. Next, I have Tactical Strike, I don't play it online. I never really have. And I don't plan on it. I, and everyone here could care less if your "the best", we DON'T CARE! Go ahead and keep posting your blasphemy, only shows how dumb you are. And if you where the best, you wouldn't need to post it everywhere. Saying it in all caps enough times isn't going to make everyone believe. And you don't see me trying to face you? Well again, I don't play TS online, but go ahead and come by FTB2, SFCO or heck even MPO+ and I guarentee I'll hand your own ass to you on a silver platter. WSVIEMVR  = epitome of FAIL.

So anyone else have a retarded stating why TS isn't a SOCOM arguement that I can rip apart? I'd like to get this thread back on topic. (preferably not from WSVIEMVRETARD)

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes
Message 11 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 6, 2009

LOL......hmmm.....ftb2????.....lol.....that game is for glitchers...and hackers.....cant get a real game there...

TWO STEPS FORWARD NO STEPS BACK
Message 12 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

Mar 6, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:

LOL......hmmm.....ftb2????.....lol.....that game is for glitchers...and hackers.....cant get a real game there...

False. Might be difficult, but there are still legit players.

Message 13 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Mar 6, 2009

thrown_hammer wrote:

WSVIEMVR wrote:

False. Might be difficult, but there are still legit players.

True, this guy is going around saying he's the best at TS, wow, real easy to be the best at a game NO ONE plays anymore. So your a master of sitting in lobbies for a half hour?
Message 14 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 11, 2009
I would rather wait half an hour for clean game than deal with people shootin though walls and getting killed with 1 or 2 shots while I have to unload a full clip in them dont get me started on the sad shape of the reviving..but you were right about one thing this was not the thread for us to be having this conversation
Message 15 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Mar 11, 2009

WSVIEMVR wrote:
I would rather wait half an hour for clean game than deal with people shootin though walls and getting killed with 1 or 2 shots while I have to unload a full clip in them dont get me started on the sad shape of the reviving..but you were right about one thing this was not the thread for us to be having this conversation

Dude, you can still find clean games in FTB2, its really not that hard. Its idiotic morons like you who started the "FTB2 has hackers out the ass" paranoia. You must clearly have NO life to sit there and wait just to start a game that the first person to die will leave, ending the game. Whats with that?! Thats stupid! And by the time you revive an ally online your dead because the enemy is shooting you while you take the 50+ seconds needed to revive.
Message 16 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 14, 2009
told you ftb2 is full of hackers i was playin the other day and someone banned me 'people like me' cant get unbanned so wat now?...socom.com cant or wont help me.so my opinion is the same FTB2 IS FOR GLITCHERS AND HACKERS!!!!!!....o well resident evil just came out so switchn games....
Message 17 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Mar 15, 2009

I don't hack, and I am not banned. Maybe you should stay away fom the nub games.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 18 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Mar 15, 2009

TKearney9 wrote:

I don't hack, and I am not banned. Maybe you should stay away fom the nub games.

Same, don't hack and I've never been banned.

Isn't there a how to avoid hackers thread in the FTB2 section? Lulz, he probably goes directly to !                     1 or !               Fun games. I still lulz and those "I need a hacker" games. Seriously, thats just ASKING to get banned.

Message 19 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 18, 2009

ive been tryn to build a clan there....alot of the old ts players there...ok i got another psp and now ive been playn again now on that psp ....it wont let me play?....wat is a svo server error?......and as for your challenge???.....i accept.....lol.....if i can ever find a way to get ftb2 to work.....

Message 20 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes