Mar 22 2011
By: xJeRzEyZxFyNeStx First Son 12 posts

socom ftb3 not wont let me connect online

7 replies 406 views Edited Mar 22, 2011

hi. i just baught a psp 1000 and socom ftb3 used at gamestop. everythings up to date.

i log online goes through auth. then says please leave your game goto account management and comfirm your gme or something like that. i went there seen a option called comfirm psp for playing games etc. i did it. logged back in socom keeps sayign same thing im stuck here there is nothing i can find in account management saying activate socom ftb3. can someone please help me asap.

Message 1 of 8 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: socom ftb3 not wont let me connect online

Mar 22, 2011

if you bought a new ftb3 look at the back of the booklet there's a code there. put that code in the code activation in account management. if you bought a used ftb3 with no booklet than you have to buy the $20 ftb3 activation code.

Message 2 of 8 (406 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Mar 22, 2011
okay thanks had a feeling thats what it was. gamestop better take it back.
Message 3 of 8 (406 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Mar 23, 2011

Or buy a new game, then get the code and then the next day return the game with the receipt and get the 30$ store credit...what part of jersey are you from? im from jersey too

Message 4 of 8 (406 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Mar 23, 2011

atlantic city area. gamestop for finally ripped me off. toudl me i can take everything back. i was trying to figure out why the game disk tray would keep popping open so i look at it the damn tray was busted god i hate gamestop.

while im here though anyone been on socom 4 beta yet? be nice if they would decide hmm 1 mor emonth until launch thats enough time to put fish hook dg xroads ruins rats nest sand storm and all th eother great socom 2 maps in the game.  seems good so far but i still wish it was going to be socom2theremakewithout code9 nothing different same guns guns shoot the same same maps same everything. miss those days.

Message 5 of 8 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4087 posts

Mar 23, 2011

xJeRzEyZxFyNeStx wrote:

atlantic city area. gamestop for finally ripped me off. toudl me i can take everything back. i was trying to figure out why the game disk tray would keep popping open so i look at it the damn tray was busted god i hate gamestop.

while im here though anyone been on socom 4 beta yet? be nice if they would decide hmm 1 mor emonth until launch thats enough time to put fish hook dg xroads ruins rats nest sand storm and all th eother great socom 2 maps in the game.  seems good so far but i still wish it was going to be socom2theremakewithout code9 nothing different same guns guns shoot the same same maps same everything. miss those days.

Xroads and Enowapi were my favs

Message 6 of 8 (406 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 27, 2012

i have the same prob i activated it but it just says please wait?

Message 7 of 8 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Oct 4, 2012

motorstorm2234 wrote:

i have the same prob i activated it but it just says please wait?

You have an entirely different problem, check this out.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/SOCOM-U-S-Navy-SEALs-Fireteam/Decommission-of-SOCOM-servers/m...

Message 8 of 8 (379 Views)
0 Likes