should i delete my acc ive ben banned 7 times
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: should i?

Aug 21, 2009
There is no delating your account, just make a new one.
Not posting names anymore, Pm me and Ill give you my usernames.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 17, 2012

Using another persons username doesnt help.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Jan 17, 2012

Sabian49 wrote:

Using another persons username doesnt help.

I myself have codes and am one of the few anti hackers left in FTB3. I know a few people that steal accounts and I freely provide the names of bad hackers to them. But what Sony needs to realize is that FTB3 and the FTB trilogy in general is probably the most popular game series produced by them for PSP. While I havent been on the game since its birth, I have been playing for 1 year and watched the decline. I think the solution for all the online games that we all know will come with VITA would be a radical, yet smart, thing that hackers can do. All these hackers that make their codes are hackers to the core. They do it because they like the feeling of accomplishment after making a working code. And in my opinion that all well and good. The problem lies in the fact that any old copy and paste newbie can go on some of these big coding sites such as sneakycodez.forumotion.com and get them off the internet. After a hacker makes a code, make it as ViP as possible. Dont release to anyone but your closest gaming friends whom you know dont' hack around for no reason. This is where the problem is. If hackers didnt release boots, freezes, rapidfires... then all the 10 year old kids that hack, or atleast the people playing with the maturity of 10 year olds, wouldnt be able to ruin these games. Maybe its just me but stopping the problem at the source instead of trying to patch it is the most logical solution. This is because there is only so many different way you can patch a game. Right now I know that a patch is necassary to fix the game but after the patch, if hackers do what I reccommended, we wont have this problem. If you agree with this, please add this to your signature so more people will read this.

He rite

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes