Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2011
By: leo1995lqr First Son 27 posts

play with strategy?

12 replies 19 views Edited Mar 31, 2011

LoL, "Men Power" will mostly likely to help you win in a ranked match unless mm1 and hacks are put into the match. there's not allot of skill that u can use from the FPS game into this game cuz it's all about auto aim lol. So cheap.

- Imagine Ftb3 was a FPS game.

* how would you feel?

Message 1 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Re: play with strategy?

Apr 1, 2011

Just because it's lock on doesn't mean it's hard to differentiate between good and bad players. When in the actual game, it's quite easy to tell how good someone truly is.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 2 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 3, 2011

I some how agree with you:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Apr 4, 2011

Fudge911 wrote:

Yup, people with quicker right index fingers and quicker right thumbs beats people with slower right index fingesr and slower right thumbs.

But there are other factors as well.

not really :/

Message 4 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 10, 2011

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

Yup, people with quicker right index fingers and quicker right thumbs beats people with slower right index fingesr and slower right thumbs.

If you don't do it the right way, then your shots will be very inaccurate, especially when you have a weapon other than the F-2K. There is some skill involved. Not much, but still some skill needed.

-----
In SOCOM FTB3, it's all fun and games 'til someone boots the room.
Message 5 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Apr 10, 2011

FISCO21 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

If you don't do it the right way, then your shots will be very inaccurate, especially when you have a weapon other than the F-2K. There is some skill involved. Not much, but still some skill needed.

It's the exact opposite. The longer you stand still and let your cross hairs recover, the more accurate your gun will be. If you fire right away, then you're going to be inaccurate. Back in FTB2, in long engagements, I would wait a second or so and let my crosshairs recover so I could get accurate shots off. It's not skillful just holding down R and X, but I think it takes a long time to understand when you should be firing full auto right away or when you should burst fire and wait for recoil recovery. This was even more prevalent in FTB1.

Message 6 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 10, 2011

TKearney9 wrote:

FISCO21 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

It's the exact opposite. The longer you stand still and let your cross hairs recover, the more accurate your gun will be. If you fire right away, then you're going to be inaccurate. Back in FTB2, in long engagements, I would wait a second or so and let my crosshairs recover so I could get accurate shots off. It's not skillful just holding down R and X, but I think it takes a long time to understand when you should be firing full auto right away or when you should burst fire and wait for recoil recovery. This was even more prevalent in FTB1.

If you have a faster index finger, you lock on before your enemy, which is better.

If you have a faster index finger, you put more bullets into your enemy, before they do.

And you lock on before you shoot. If you don't shoot, why would your crosshairs need to recover?

♥♦♣♠
© Fudge911 ϟ
Ⓕⓤⓓⓖⓔ
Message 7 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Apr 11, 2011

Fudge911 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

FISCO21 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

If you have a faster index finger, you lock on before your enemy, which is better.

If you have a faster index finger, you put more bullets into your enemy, before they do.

And you lock on before you shoot. If you don't shoot, why would your crosshairs need to recover?

From moving.

Message 8 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 11, 2011

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

FISCO21 wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:

Fudge911 wrote:

From moving.

While you're recovering, you're vulnerable and left open to attack.

♥♦♣♠
© Fudge911 ϟ
Ⓕⓤⓓⓖⓔ
Message 9 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 11, 2011

Yup, people with quicker right index fingers and quicker right thumbs beat people with slower right index fingesr and slower right thumbs.

♥♦♣♠
© Fudge911 ϟ
Ⓕⓤⓓⓖⓔ
Message 10 of 13 (19 Views)
0 Likes