Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: The Unofficial SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 Info Center

Nov 14, 2009

MaGeeK-mAn wrote:

khatglz wrote:
uuhmm.. i have question for socom 3.. is socom 3 have a co-op mission campaign offline? and can play socom 3 like multiplayer online in offline? like adding A.i bots or something like the multiplayer defend ur flag etc? sorry noob question

Not quite sure but it should be a possibility

Yes that's called Ad-Hoc on PSP

Hasn't been confirmed but there has never been bot support in SOCOM online competitive multiplayer 

Whats up MaGeek its been a while, just adding more info so he won't ask again lol
Yes its possible theres Co-op for both offline(Ad-hoc & New Custom Missions) and online(Infrastructure)
Like i said before theres both Ad-hoc & Infrastructure for 1-16 players 
There is online with automatic A.I Bots filling the spaces for non COM players but its only been so far reported in Co-Op modes and there are modes like Capture the Flag mode.  

Message 40 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 15, 2009

SladeNoctis wrote:

MaGeeK-mAn wrote:

khatglz wrote:
uuhmm.. i have question for socom 3.. is socom 3 have a co-op mission campaign offline? and can play socom 3 like multiplayer online in offline? like adding A.i bots or something like the multiplayer defend ur flag etc? sorry noob question

Hasn't been confirmed but there has never been bot support in SOCOM online competitive multiplayer 

Whats up MaGeek its been a while, just adding more info so he won't ask again lol
Yes its possible theres Co-op for both offline(Ad-hoc & New Custom Missions) and online(Infrastructure)
There is online with automatic A.I Bots filling the spaces for non COM players but its only been so far reported in Co-Op modes and there are modes like Capture the Flag mode.  

okei thank you..i dont want to wait any more months to play this game in my GO.. im just got excited.. t.y for answering my question..

Message 41 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Nov 15, 2009

khatglz wrote:

SladeNoctis wrote:

MaGeeK-mAn wrote:

khatglz wrote:

okei thank you..i dont want to wait any more months to play this game in my GO.. im just got excited.. t.y for answering my question..

Np..yea i know the feeling but atleast they updating us with new video and etc. Hopefully the wait is worth it. 

Message 42 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2010
i just want to know if the delay of the release date was becuse FTB3 was still hackable and are they fixing it ......
Message 43 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jan 20, 2010
man i cant wait for this to come out im so anxious. Hurry Feb 16!!!!
Don't matter what they say about you, what's important is how you respond to it.
Message 45 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jan 21, 2010

I was wondering the people buying it on PSP go are getting a free weapon, will the people who pre order the game (UMD) getting the same possibility?

(I have only read the last page, will read through it in a few.

Message 46 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Jan 21, 2010

Spade115 wrote:

I was wondering the people buying it on PSP go are getting a free weapon, will the people who pre order the game (UMD) getting the same possibility?

(I have only read the last page, will read through it in a few.

Na everyone is getting the same deal. That would really stink tho if the PSP Gos were the only ones to get the extras.

One shot, Three kills

WMSSH: Wise Men Still Seek Him
Message 47 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jan 22, 2010

Reserve SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 and receive 2 powerful new multiplayer units outfitted with new and highly lethal weapons. Play as the elite British SAS outfitted with the deadly accurate AS-50 BMG sniper/anti-material rifle, or the deadly German KSK outfitted with the powerful F2000 assault rifle. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Online Customers: A code and download instructions will be emailed when the game releases.

Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: A pre-order card containing a code and download instructions will be available at time of game pick-up.

I found it, Whichone would be better?

Message 48 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 22, 2010

I want to know this too. i think it would be pretty unfair that the pre order guys get the cool guns.

Personally i think they should just get those characters and weapons early. like if u pre order then u start with them  but u can still unlock them although for extreme amounts of CE

PS is anyone else wondering if they're sticking with multiplayer character customization like in FTB2?

Message 49 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jan 22, 2010
Honestly and truthfully I think it would be good because its something rare so people will want to go out and buy it. I also have both Pokemon games soul silver and heart gold on reserve as well because I like the series but my girlfriend likes the items. same thing not everyone gets.
Message 50 of 79 (204 Views)
0 Likes