Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2012
By: Zombieunicorn711 First Son 1 posts

Temporary ban on socom bravo team 2

4 replies 308 views Edited Jan 28, 2012

Hi my names justin and I frequently play socom bravo team 2 on the psp... I have two accounts zombieunicorn and cooldude5441 ...i have one of the first first generation of psps. I was told by a playstation representitive to post on these forums..due to my ban which is not enacted by playstation itself..told by the representitive I was banned by the moderators of socom bravo team 2..which if hes right this post is intended for the moderators of socom and them alone..i will post my psp id as follows: pp216694826-psp1001 hope that helps.. My emails are cooldude5441@gmail.com and justindogdahl@yahoo.com and further more I would like to say ive been banned on both accounts zombieunicorn and cooldude5441 however I have not tampered with my psp or socom in any way I do not cheat or hack or no how and would merit an explanation on my ban and even a suspension of my ban...i fear that you as moderators are giving me a ban without proper justification. I do not know to hack and never have....so if u could post email or respond that would be greatly appreciated       

Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Re: Temporary ban on socom bravo team 2

Jan 29, 2012

Sony don't moderator SOCOM FTB2 anymore. You got banned by a coder. A coder can banned you with codes and Sony don't care.

Message 2 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Hes right, you have been banned by a hacker and can only be unbanned by a hacker. The fact "SONY Representatives" don't realize this is laughable.  Ill see if one of my buddies can unban your account for you as its possible though difficult as it would entail changing the MAC Address of his PSP to match your own.  I'm sorry I cant help you anymore but there isnt much I can do aside from anti hacking the hackers.  If you need any other help or have questions just private message me.

Sabian49- 501 (L)

Message 3 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Feb 13, 2012

I left out the part that you only can get banned for 7 days. Some time in 2010 Sony made it for you only can get banned for 7 days max. Befroe you could get banned for good.

Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 13, 2012

seal socom.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)
0 Likes