Just because you rape a team 34-5 does not constitute you as  cheater hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8zfbCFBa6E enjoy

Message 1 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: Is Top a hacker? Nope....lol

Apr 17, 2011

Top's one of my best friends in ftb3 and has been ever since i got it, but you really can't tell that someone is hacking by getting their gameplay. I know Top doesnt hack and even if he did, i dont really care, but unless you go his house and watch his play and record him there, you can't say he doesnt hack.

"Can't prove someone is doing something without being in their shoes".

Message 2 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4090 posts

Apr 17, 2011
I have been playing with top since ftb2....trust me_ he does not own a cfw psp...
Message 3 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 18, 2011

that might be what you think, but like i said, unless you have the real proof which is going to where he lives and watching him literally play, then you can't really say anything :/ but i know he isnt a hacker and being friends since youve been friends with him since ftb2 yeahh he prolly isnt, but im just makin a point :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Gamble_STARS wrote:
I have been playing with top since ftb2....trust me_ he does not own a cfw psp...

Total fabrication! Everyone hacked in FTB2!

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 5 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Xx-NinjaPwnr-xX wrote:

Top's one of my best friends in ftb3 and has been ever since i got it, but you really can't tell that someone is hacking by getting their gameplay. I know Top doesnt hack and even if he did, i dont really care, but unless you go his house and watch his play and record him there, you can't say he doesnt hack.

Yea you can is someone is hacking buy the way they play watch how they move around a map example Baby_73oy he uses cheats to find people sensitive radar it shows people on his map thingy other things you can see people bullets the way they move if they go straight or spay out other things when a person with cfw hosts begins a game people start to join late

Message 6 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 19, 2011

yeahh krazy you're right but not 100% right. Might be a glitch or it might be lag, you never will know unless, like i pointed out earlier, you are with him when he is playing the game. You need to know the hackers perspective in a case like this, not your own judgement but im not saying anyones wrong here.

Message 7 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Apr 19, 2011

K-rA-zY wrote:

Xx-NinjaPwnr-xX wrote:

Yea you can is someone is hacking buy the way they play watch how they move around a map example Baby_73oy he uses cheats to find people sensitive radar it shows people on his map thingy other things you can see people bullets the way they move if they go straight or spay out other things when a person with cfw hosts begins a game people start to join late

I knew Baby_73oy, what a d!ck.

Message 8 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4090 posts

Apr 19, 2011

Xx-NinjaPwnr-xX wrote:

that might be what you think, but like i said, unless you have the real proof which is going to where he lives and watching him literally play, then you can't really say anything :/ but i know he isnt a hacker and being friends since youve been friends with him since ftb2 yeahh he prolly isnt, but im just makin a point :smileyhappy:

I have seen his PSP firmware....he comes to Wv alot, when I used to live there. Its too easy to tell when people hack. Its not that hard anymore.

Message 9 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes