Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2009
By: xContagious Hekseville Citizen 315 posts

FTB3 cross talk with Confrontation?

12 replies 10 views Edited Apr 16, 2009
FTB could unlock things for S3, FTB2 unlocked things for SCA, now will FTB3 unlock things on SC?
Message 1 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Re: FTB3 cross talk with Confrontation?

Apr 16, 2009
Seems kind of late unless they have "hidden" stuff on the disc. either that for DLC>

Stop trying to force me into submission, you sad pathetic ingrates. I bet you got picked on in high school didn't you?
Message 2 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Apr 16, 2009

xContagious wrote:
FTB could unlock things for S3, FTB2 unlocked things for SCA, now will FTB3 unlock things on SC?

Who cares it's another game by /6

Message 3 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Apr 16, 2009
I don't know still.
Message 4 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2404 posts

Apr 16, 2009

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

xContagious wrote:

lol this guy is such a troll...

InFaMoUs1-
Message 5 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Apr 16, 2009

InFaMoUs1- wrote:

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

xContagious wrote:

lol this guy is such a troll...

Why dont you go look at my other post's on confrontation where this was until it was moved. Suck it up it's my opinon dont like dont read it.

Message 6 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Apr 16, 2009

iOh i'm a troll at least i'm not fake look at your post.

Look at this guy on the KZ2 Forums. He actually does his job and informs the players of official fixes as soon as he can. Ask for Slant 6 they give us Abigale who is  told what to say because the rest of Slant 6 is hiding under their desks praying for a hail mary. We get the most stupid blog updates known to mankind. Tips on how to play Socom 6 months after it's released!? I don't need tips on how to play a game that doesn't work. We need REAL UPDATES, REAL FIXES, AND REAL PEOPLE FROM SLANT 6 TO TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY.

Message 7 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2404 posts

Apr 16, 2009

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

Look at this guy on the KZ2 Forums. He actually does his job and informs the players of official fixes as soon as he can. Ask for Slant 6 they give us Abigale who is  told what to say because the rest of Slant 6 is hiding under their desks praying for a hail mary. We get the most stupid blog updates known to mankind. Tips on how to play Socom 6 months after it's released!? I don't need tips on how to play a game that doesn't work. We need REAL UPDATES, REAL FIXES, AND REAL PEOPLE FROM SLANT 6 TO TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY.

that is true all true.. while this game is not even out and your already complaing and trolling.. another thing have you ever played FTB 1 or 2? Your just another angry Socom: Confrontation player who just nags and complains. I post here a few times. I dont make it my living to **bleep** and moan. Socom Confrontation is by its definition and below average game period.

InFaMoUs1-
Message 8 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Apr 16, 2009

InFaMoUs1- wrote:

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

that is true all true.. while this game is not even out and your already complaing and trolling.. another thing have you ever played FTB 1 or 2? Your just another angry Socom: Confrontation player who just nags and complains. I post here a few times. I dont make it my living to **bleep** and moan. Socom Confrontation is by its definition and below average game period.

I have FTB2 at home in my psp. Also FTB and FTB 2 were made by zipper and /6 made tactical strike for the psp. So yeah i'm complaing because the game i bought aint done and you want to release another game while telling me your still working on finishing the game that i paid for 6 months ago. So i'm not some socom console only guy i'm a socom guy period. I bought the first 1 the day it came out and i bought confrontation the day it came out. So no i'm not just the guy you refered to i'm a loyal fan of the series thats outrage that no one with a brain has stepped in and taken control from /6

Message 9 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2404 posts

Apr 16, 2009

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

InFaMoUs1- wrote:

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:

I have FTB2 at home in my psp. Also FTB and FTB 2 were made by zipper and /6 made tactical strike for the psp. So yeah i'm complaing because the game i bought aint done and you want to release another game while telling me your still working on finishing the game that i paid for 6 months ago. So i'm not some socom console only guy i'm a socom guy period. I bought the first 1 the day it came out and i bought confrontation the day it came out. So no i'm not just the guy you refered to i'm a loyal fan of the series thats outrage that no one with a brain has stepped in and taken control from /6

I'm a loyal fan to but I stop caring, moved on and I'm now looking foward to ANOTHER PSP Socom game. This game is developed by the tactical strike team not confrontation

InFaMoUs1-
Message 10 of 13 (10 Views)
0 Likes