Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 17 2011
By: mustang0018 First Son 3 posts

socom 4 updates???

3 replies 505 views Edited Oct 17, 2011

hello i am having a hard time getting the new updates installed unto my system...it goes through the downloads no problem but soon it does the installing it either freezes or sends me a msg saying my game data does not match to the updates and i must sign into the psn to get proper patches to fix it...the thing is that i am signed in and i delete the game utility everytime i try...i was wondering if anyone is having the same problem or should i just give up and break the disk lol...someone please tell me how to fix this problem

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: socom 4 updates???

Oct 18, 2011

Same issue here, tried deleting game data and re-installing but still get the same problem. 

Only way I've been able to play the game is to delete the game data, disable the network connection re-install from the disc.  Problem with that is I'm not playing with any of the latest patches and can't play online...

Any ideas/help anyone?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 19, 2011

Same problem here latest patch freezes @ 96%.I've tried mulitple times since it's release.DLC is not even an option at this point.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 3, 2012

yeah same problem here, this seams to be a waste of money and time you suck socom team

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)
0 Likes