Feb 22 2012
By: PFC-PoonSlayer First Son 4 posts

Socom Pro downloadable content

4 replies 151 views Edited Feb 22, 2012

Is there a way to get a new code? I bought the game yesterday, bought the demo dlc and went to peel the sticker off the manual and it tore off a section of the code. I called sce customer service and they told me to take it back to the retailer. So I did, and the retailer told me the voucher was non-refundable.  Is there anything I can do or do I have to spend another 15 bucks to get all the games content? I guess it doesn't really matter it's only 15, but I'd rather not have to pay for something that was supposed to come with the game. Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Re: Socom Pro downloadable content

Feb 23, 2012

The official solution for this is to talk to Sony. In the past they've requested a photo of your messed up code, so maybe that would help. I unfortunately don't have any codes to help you personally...

--------------------
Chris Roper
Community Manager, Zipper Interactive
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Ok, I'll give it another go.  They probably won't help though. The GameStop boy showed me a line of text on the voucher that says it will not be replaced if lost destroyed or stolen. Thank you for the quick response.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Oh, and by the way I'm really enjoying the game. I saw a lot of negative feed back about it so I just figured I'd say something. I have played every console version in the series and have liked every one of them. This one is different but still good in It's own right.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Feb 28, 2012

Get used to being disappointed when it comes to Socom 4. Why did you even buy this troll of a game? You should have read the reviews before buying it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes