Sep 21 2011
By: Laden_Montana Monster Hunter 37 posts

Socom 4 makers we need monitors in all these games being played on this game its too many lag switchers i report these guys and you guys are not banning them

3 replies 35 views Edited Sep 21, 2011

first of all i'm very good at this game i average 20 kills and 20 death almost every game so for me that good to me my stats could be better if i wasn't going against cheaters it too many cheaters on this game that use lag switch in every game you are going to see a few and when i confront these guys about it they tell me yeah i lag switch and sony can't do nothing about it so socom 4 makers i'm asking you guys to monitor the game i'm tired of getting cheated out my xp its ton of these guys are lag switching i'm not saying everybody that is a good player does this but they are tons of lag switchers on online games it takes the fun out of it they lag switch alot in respawn rooms and what makes it worst they lag switch in classic rooms to and the bad part about it we already move fast on classic anyway why lag switch and to clear it up people who lag switch lie and say they have bad internet connection first of all if you have bad internet connection you wouldn't being able to play online ps3 will have a error code everytime you sign in and lag is when you move slow and lag in games happen a short period of time or sometimes it lag on and off during a game so don't lie to me i know all about lag switching i had a friend on my friend list that used it and i found out he used it and i deleted him off my friend list and blocked i cant stand cheaters to all you socom 4 players report these lag switchers watch everybody on your team and watch the people you going against sprint on this game you can tell how they run they lag switch because when they run they glide alot of people are going to say i'm mad because i'm not good or whatever totally not true i get 20 kills and 20 deaths every game that dosen't bother me all you socom 4 players are getting cheated out your stats and xp alot of these guys are lag switching they were lag switching on the old socoms to think about it out of all the millions of gamers in the whole world that play online you think no one in the whole world uses lag switch ? so you think everyone plays the game fair ? socom 4 please stop the lag switchers

Message 1 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Re: Socom 4 makers we need monitors in all these games being played on this game its too many lag switchers i report these guys and you guys are not banning them

Oct 12, 2011

Yeah, I see this all the time too... They need to fix this.

Message 2 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: Socom 4 makers we need monitors in all these games being played on this game its too many lag switchers i report these guys and you guys are not banning them

Oct 14, 2011

I could have wrote your whole rant in one sentence. Also, use capitals, commas and periods.

You've been warned.

Message 3 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 26, 2011

Banned them please zipper

Thank You

ALEX_VIPER50

Message 4 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes