Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2011
By: govtcontact First Son 4 posts

Gutless Voters

6 replies 22 views Edited Nov 17, 2011

I am tired of all of this 'VOTE TO KICK PLAYER' crap.  What needs to be done is while playing and the players list is displayed: 1) SHOW ME WHO STARTED THE VOTE, 2) SHOW ME WHO VOTED!  This way in future matches I can leave if I notice that one of these gutless, spineless, cry-baby SIMPLETONS is in the same room, I can leave. 

You do this and there will be alot less meaningless voting. 

Sorry about the rant, but these people make me sick!  Don't you agree !?!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: Gutless Voters

Nov 27, 2011

I cant remember the last time I got voted... maybe turn your mic on and talk to people... or get good

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 27, 2011

1st...Mic is on, and I DO talk to people.

2nd...I may not be the greatest, but I dont suck either.

What triggered the post above was SOMEONE ELSE being voted.  They didn't suck, in fact is quite good.  They were not bad mouthing anyone, but for two entire matches someone kept voting them.  I even asked to be voted.

When someone has tried to vote me off, I ask 'WHY'.  The response, ".....", nothing.

The request that I have is a simple one.  Just show me WHO started the vote, and WHO ELSE voted.  That way i can pick my 'friends'.

And as far as the goes......(and it is 'become better')

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 28, 2011

@govtcontact - I agree with you. Do you know that sometimes votes are used to tell a player that they have someone behind them? IDK about S4 but that's the way we always it S1 and 2. I think it changed in 3 and I hardly ever played CA.But you are right. I just started playing S4 (very sad after Lulsec hack) and I'm still getting used to controls and the way the game looks and behaves and some runt tried to vote me from a freaking respawn game. Respawn! Respawn means nothing. IDK. People get too upset about this game.

KILL GLITCHERS GAME SHARKERS AND CODE BREAKERS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Dec 2, 2011

we vote people when there is someone behind you, if you are a 203 user, if you cheat or exploit the game, if we need room for another player, if you're mic is too loud and u are playing music and refuse to do anything about it, if you are being an a*sh0le, if you are really really terrible and can't get a kill and are no help to the team, and sometimes, if you are in a clan that is notorious for any of the above.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 2, 2011

Dear SCOOTER-NA-         

Please read the previous posts...99% of the time NONE of what you said is aplicable.  Another point is, 'Fine, you want to vote me, GROW SOME BALLZ and open your mouth and let the words come forth!  What pisses me off is, as the title of this thread states, GUTLESS VOTERS, or in lamen, those to chicken sh!t to back up their actions.

Thank you so very much for your reply

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Dec 3, 2011

well if you are talking about respawn then i dont know what goes on in there.... i was talking about real socom... classic... in classic socom, 100% of what i said is applicable.. i know this because i play this game constantly.. i wish it told you who was voting too.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes