06-21-2011 05:16 AM
06-21-2011 05:17 AM
06-21-2011 05:22 AM
06-21-2011 08:54 AM
(Image courtesy of PAs_SCORPION)
This game would be the one to retire the franchises Hall of Fame career in SOCOMers eyes. It would be everything everyone has wanted over the past 9 years and more. There would be no need for DLC of any kind, the game would ship at retail for 79.99 or 89.99. And it would entail all of these things and others as we progress lets make a list. I'll add things to the list as suggestions arise
- S4 graphics + 3D
- S1/S2 Game mechanics enhanced with a better physics engine
- 25 mission SP w/ Gold trophy for stealth killing every enemy in the entire game on elite also alternate endings
- Full 25 mission CO-Op campaign separate that of SP
- Traditional S1-CA TPV camera
- S3 search mechanics
- 50-75 Mp maps Fireteam bravo maps included
- Every character skin from S1-S4 and FTB 1- 3
- Prone roll
- Free dpad lean
- jump to climb
- dive to prone
- grenade arc
- Clan Ladder system with Day , Night, weekend seasons with playoffs.
- 1 3 or 5 map clan wars agreed upon by clan leaders and selected at random
- Confrontation Weapons customization minus super modded weapons ie Vera Tilly, Gladys
- No Dual Primaries
- All games modes: Demolition, Breach, Escort, Extraction, Convoy, Control Points, Elimination, Suppression, Last Defense, Uplink, Bomb Squad. I didnt play FTB series but if ihad different modes add those too.
- Every map specifically catered or altered to one game mode in mind like S1-S2 to ensure true individuality and uniqueness of the maps. No more playing Crossroads Breach....
- 50+ weapons
- Various weapon accessories and gear items
- Ranked Respawn tailored after the Traditional SOCOM MP.
- Separate stats for ranked and non ranked Classic games
- Also separate stats for ranked respawn and non ranked respawn games
- Video match recording ala UC and COD
- In game player abuse report system
- Individual medleys ala Breach Med, Demo Med, Escort med etc etc
- S4 stat collection setup
- Push to talk
- Proximity Chat
- Detailed in game score board
- S1-S2 enhanced HUD
- Picking up any gear off of dead bodies regardless of what you carry as long as a slot is open.
- Lobby Text chat along with audio
- Push to talk audible signals for grabbing the mics
- Alpha Bravo Charlie alternate channels tap to talk down on the dpad for secondary channel
- Custom Taunts
- Fully Customizable Controls
Im fresh out of ideas though at this point....SOCOM: Legacy
this never will happen...
06-21-2011 11:00 AM
I would pay $100 in a instant, if not more.