Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3228 posts

Re: Confrontation 2 by Slant Six or a Socom by Zipper or end series?

Dec 8, 2011

Vigilant_ wrote:

I would say the majority at Zipper has never played Socom 1 or 2

Photobucket

Interesting subject...

Twitter: @SOCOMPre
Message 31 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Nice avatar now that my job is done here I'll change mine

Message 32 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Dec 8, 2011

U like? this one I made for me.

Message 33 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

May 29, 2012

yo im sorry but i think for the ps3 SOCOM CON. is the best socom game, put it like this if it had no cheaters less lag, and if it was a little faster, with the same game play it would be the best shooter on the ps3. i still have SOCOM CON and the only reason i stopped playing was because it got wack do to the fact that it had no support. no DLC. if more map packs, guns, and objectives would of came out i would of still been playing it every day. so for you guys that keep doggin slant six, they did a good job with the time and money they had. i blame sony for not giving slant six more time to work with socom con.  if zipper makes the next socom i will not buy it for sure. because i got MAG and traded it, i got S4 and traded it so thats zippers track record with me as a matter of fact zipper made me play a game that i thought i would ever buy COD and thats crazy. but i still have my socom con, and i wont ever trade that game in. i say give slant six a chance to remake socom con and i think they will breath new life back in to the socom fran.....  zipper give up and make apps for phones or somthing.

Message 34 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

May 31, 2012

zipper is no longer a game developement company.  they were "liquified."  some people were given jobs by sony, some had to find other places to work.  zipper wont make another game again due to socom 4's complete failure.

on the other hand, give slant 6 a chance to revive socom.  confrontation wasnt that bad.  i played it religiously for 2 years straight just like i did socom 2.  they were not funded well by sony, they had a psp budget to make a ps3 game.  they did good with what they had, there were bugs but they listened to the community and did their best to put out patches and fix issues.  they made the dlc which those maps were awesome.  the tilly killed that game for me.  the specializations were cool, but the special weapons were doo doo.  there was planty of good and bad with confrontation but it was all around better than the excuse called socom 4.

http://www.egilpaulsen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/grim_sniper_wp1.jpg

Message 35 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

May 31, 2012

GH3TTOxxl wrote:

zipper is no longer a game developement company.  they were "liquified."  some people were given jobs by sony, some had to find other places to work.  zipper wont make another game again due to socom 4's complete failure.

on the other hand, give slant 6 a chance to revive socom.  confrontation wasnt that bad.  i played it religiously for 2 years straight just like i did socom 2.  they were not funded well by sony, they had a psp budget to make a ps3 game.  they did good with what they had, there were bugs but they listened to the community and did their best to put out patches and fix issues.  they made the dlc which those maps were awesome.  the tilly killed that game for me.  the specializations were cool, but the special weapons were doo doo.  there was planty of good and bad with confrontation but it was all around better than the excuse called socom 4.

http://www.egilpaulsen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/grim_sniper_wp1.jpg

this is untrue.  sony shut the doors at zipper and said good luck, nobody was given jobs elsewhere or moved to other studios, the doors were locked and everyone was handed their walking papers.

Photobucket
Message 36 of 36 (237 Views)
0 Likes