Feb 14 2012
By: JokesOnMe Sackboy 554 posts

[ER] Elite Rebellion - Socom 4 Clan - Recruiting - Tactical Fighting Force

[ Edited ]
2 replies 420 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

Clan Stats

Name: Elite Rebellion

Tag: [ER]

Clan Requirements: 18+ with a working headset/microphone.

Established: MAG, April 2010.

Active on: Socom 4, Since Launch.

Recruitment: Closed *

* Please visit our website at http://eliterebellion.webs.com/

Hello Socom 4 community,

This message is designed to bring like minded gamers together and give them an opportunity to learn and play tactically on Socom 4.

We have a unique training system, that is designed specifically for games.

The training system covers many aspects of real life tactics, used in every day military organizations, from flanks, to breeching rooms, to pair/fire team/squad movement, formations, etc...

This complete process allows one to learn new skills, new attitudes or even entirely new ways of thinking.

The advantage of using training drills on war games, is that you are ready for any given situation.

You would have already gone through similar situations during training drills, allowing you to easily adapt and use your own initiative to exploit your enemies weakness', while using creativity in the art of war.

This, at first, may seem like we take the game too seriously or that we are trying to change the way you play. We are not.

99% or the people that play war games, are usually good players and have good communication. These are basic techniques that anyone can use.

When you add training, tactics and strategies on top of what one player can already do, then your whole squad becomes far stronger than any good single player.

By using tactics while we play, the game becomes much more fun for everyone, except our opposition.

At Elite Rebellion we offer you a completely unique and different gameplay experiance.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining us, send me a personal message on your PlayStation 3, via the PSN.

Send your message to JokesOnMe, with the subject "S4 Training".

-----------------------------------------------
Jokes, Clan Leader of Elite Rebellion
"We are waiting to stand beside you."
"Rise to the challenge and join us."
Elite Rebellion's Website
Elite Rebellion's Recruitment Trailer - YouTube
Interested in learning military tactics and strategies on Socom 4?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Re: [ER] Elite Rebellion - Socom 4 Clan - Recruiting - Tactical Fighting Force

Jul 17, 2012

Join Us! :smileyvery-happy:

Jokes, Clan Leader of Elite Rebellion
"We are waiting to stand beside you."
"Rise to the challenge and join us."
Elite Rebellion's Website
Elite Rebellion's Recruitment Trailer - YouTube
Interested in learning military tactics and strategies on Socom 4?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: [ER] Elite Rebellion - Socom 4 Clan - Recruiting - Tactical Fighting Force

Oct 22, 2012
Hello ! Dont know if this is still a open oppertunity ...but I have been online wit socom 4 playing for last three weeks since i came back on.line been off since confrontation...(bought it but p.s broke) same day one thing lead to another and I am what I fell like is a te warp as 3 yrs away and ...tye biggest mistake I see was confrontation was onli e only and it failed to bring in new peps. So everyone thinks this is modern warfare 3 ...I was wit same clan (FAT) fattysack from ps. Two all the way to p.s three ...I have left five clans in 3 weeks its a very selfish ....and ignorant people who dont have any concept of what or how this game was made by who.. (seals) helped make this anyone who has watch history channel can tell u THAT they R not BONZI brigades it TEAM every body does there role and has the right tool for the job ......this game is to me the best one cause u ca put think outfox but it seems im out of place wit this current group of socom gammers and would like nothing more then to prove my point ......u take the top so called gamers in socom 4 , a real fire team clan one that enjoys outfoxin and outshootin opponates would smoke those guys .! I have some great ideas and concepts that work in real life that I am sure will work hear with the proper type of players that want somthing more then modern warefare three or a gun version of crack up derby ..my online name . Is DE Furher .. its just an old ne I have had since ps 2 ....since I lost contact wot some great friends I kept the name ....so peo ppe can find me agian ... hope to hear from. U ....
Dave Di Donato .
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (370 Views)
0 Likes