Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 06 2012
By: r-e-n-e-g--a-d-e First Son 3 posts

Zipper wanna see sales... this is how to do it....

[ Edited ]
6 replies 465 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

This is wha they need to do. 

1. Remake Socom 2 with features that the others game had that was useful and great.

EX:

1. Socom 3/CA had vehicles add in some maps that we can have that again. Also had swimming in it once again keep all the socom 2 maps just add in maps like I said were vehicles, hummers, humvys boats etc and swimming can be introduced.

2. Socom Confrontation had a good knife system way better then Call Of Duty lunge knifing b/s add that in because call of duty couldn't get their knife right so make sure you do.

3. Socom 4 introduced a cover system I like that implement it just make sure things don't get in the way of my view were I can't see to my left or right I want both views.

4. GET RID OF THE RUN BUTTON... :smileyvery-happy:

5. Sense its on ps3 no more codes. You can patch the glitches of the game sense all the glitches are on the web just a simple google search and you can see the glitches found by every one and patch them.

6. Use socom 3/CA weapon custimization sense it was good had a great way of custimizing you loadout very well done by you back then add that in.

7. Now this is just an idea not really liking it but maybe when you add in those new maps for the vehicle maybe you can have helicopters as well in some of those maps. 

8. Make sure you got a really, really good hit detection. None of this lucky headshot spray and presy nonsense.

9. Improve the graphics DON'T change the maps by adding stuff into them just better graphics.

Then you simply keep the old features Socom 2 had. Like run and jump was very useful for getting around and into places. Stand, Crouch and Pront were you can lean left and right was very useful for keeping your cover and throwing the enemy off. That is how you will get fans and get fans back and I bet even bring over the Call Of Duty/ maybe halo geeks :smileytongue:

Message 1 of 7 (465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Zipper wanna see sales... this is how to do it....

Dec 11, 2012

Also in the confrontation section (step 2 or part 2) you guys added a prone barral roll which was cool add that in as well.

Message 2 of 7 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Wow learn to spell and just shut ur mouth. You have no clue what ur talking about... Both of you. This is never going to happen and if it does you are the last that needs to open their mouth about what to put in there.

Seriously... Stop posting on here if you didnt play s2.
Message 3 of 7 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Dude your running your mouth about something you know nothing about. The reason Socom 4 was such a fail was it was trying to compete with Call Of Duty. Which now and day's Call Of Duty is the one on top of all other games. The reason why I put this status up was because it showed you can take all the good things they added and put it in a modern area to compete with Call Of Duty and make sales. It's called marketing something you clearly know nothing about. Also if you think their just going to remake socom 2 how it was and make sales then your more of an idiot then I thought. I have played Socom sense 2002 sense Socom 1 came out so saying I haven't played the game just makes you retarded. Then you keep running your mouth saying I need to learn to spell oh I'm sorry I'm not a perfect person didn't know anyone was? lol. So on that note go be a hater / try to hate some were else cause clearly you just look like a **bleep** in this post.

Message 4 of 7 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Hmmm.

How is Zipper going to see sales when they shut down. LOL

Message 5 of 7 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Really tho.. thats exactly wat s4 did and how many ppl play that? You do, probably. This dude said put vehicles and more water...... Ha! A cover system?? Knifing??? Ur a joke... And Why would i "hate" on a guy whos on a forum talking to zipper.. did they respond to you? No. Did anyone? No. Cuz they read the first paragraph and thought "wow this guy has no clue".. im not hatin on anyone, im just statin facts.... Fact: you should keep ur mouth shut cuz thats not wat socom fans want.
Message 6 of 7 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 3, 2013

So what do the fans wanna see? a remake completly off socom 2? because they can't do that it wont compete with the newer games. My way makes money trust me because like on Socom 2 - Socom CA you had the ability to turn on/off vehicles and other options and you'd be able to do the same thing. Which means you can play classic socom with out the other things if it's turned off simple as that.

Message 7 of 7 (287 Views)
0 Likes