First Son
9 posts

Re: Zipline Podcast, Episode 27 Q&A Thread - Travis Steiner and Ben Jones

Dec 16, 2010

Hi, i've played since socom 2 and can say i've been pretty much addicted ever since.

I want to know if there is any way for you guys to defend against people abusing online matches using lag switches/emulators?

It didnt bother me knowing people were doing it, but it seems lately with confrontation, about 10% of people who play the game have a lag switch. i run into atleast 3 per day.

If there isn't anything you guys can do, what would need to be done to stop this issue?

Message 31 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2203 posts

Dec 16, 2010

How fast is character movement compared to socom confrontation without using sprint button? Is it faster or slower ?

Message 32 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7903 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Now that people have had some "quality time" with the Move controller, will there be an option in the settings to lock the reticule in the center of the screen and have the player POV move with the controller, rather than having the reticule move around the screen.

Thanks

what's up with these fonts and colors anyway...im just saying.

Message 33 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
826 posts

Dec 16, 2010

It's hard not to notice all of the differences that SOCOM 4 has with it's predecessors (OTS view, cover system, etc.), with that in mind do you guys consider Socom 4 to be a "re-boot" in the same sense that many films are these days such as "Star Trek", "Clash of the Titans", etc. and not an actual sequel such as "Tron: Legacy". 

Message 34 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Dec 16, 2010
If there isn't any MP info in this Zipline, will you guys send me tissues to dry my tears?

Thanks.
Message 35 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Are we going to be able to have ranked 3 map clan wars consisting of the maps we choose, at anytime another clan is willing to have a war and also be able to have as many wars as we want in a single day?

--------------------------------------------
User Created Ranked Rooms!
Tiebreaker rounds!
No Health Regen!
--------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 36 (270 Views)
0 Likes