Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: Zipline Podcast, Episode 22 Q&A Thread - Mike Gutmann

Sep 27, 2010

Will there be PMN mines in SP and or claymores?

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Sep 27, 2010

In S2 when a terrorist threw a grenade he said something that sounded like RAH-EELA.  Will that come back?

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Sep 27, 2010

When an enemy is being shot at , will the hits affect his aiming.  EX. I'm scoped in on a target he starts shooting and hitting me, will my sights wobble or will it stay steady?

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
903 posts

Sep 27, 2010

Good Afternoon,

In your profile where they ask "Is there anything you’d like to say to the fans? you thank us for our support.  With that said, what can you now say to the fans to relieve some of the stress over what seems to be an overhaul to Socom,  and as the tention rises over the lack of MP info?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4473 posts

Sep 27, 2010

1. Did Zipper's S4 dev team learn anything from MAG beta testing the Move in MP?

2. Will Zipper have anything like e-SEALs again? I still have my SOCOM swag: M.R.E., boonie hat, & dog tags.  I would've loved to have the signed art Zipper gave away at E3 and to the SOCAST crew!

photo FotoFlexer_PhotoS2popular.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1431 posts

Sep 28, 2010

As Zippers VP, why are you following trends and not making a name that you have quite obviously made already, and just building on that? Why oh why are you trying to appeal to the ADHD( well it was ADD, and at some point just hyper active, and at another point.......sligtly handicapped).

Maybe you got the point maybe you didn't.

You are to busy trying to subscibe and be like everyone else when everyine else is being prescibed the "medication" of the day.

You apparently have something to hide and don't want people to see, hence the media blackout. If it is as good as you say it will be, why worry what the press will say. They are nothing more than parasites. Feeding off of what people are saying at the moment.

So unless you are a moment, why worry?

If you have a product that will stand the test of gamers and the hardcore fans, but yet will draw in the casual player, there is nothing that you can say or reveal that will disuade anyone.

What are you hiding behind.

That only leaves the obvious choice.

You have madea game that will not be accepted, but hope that it will.

You have given up originality for money. As much as I see your point for doing so, if you beleive in what you do, why do you care about the money?

So stop the blackout and give the people what they want.

The media latches onto the moment. IF the game comes out sometime next year, giving the fans now information of what to expect will NOT hurt your campaign NEXT YEAR.

Given the ADHD generation we live in, anyone who is "casual" about the game will have forgotten the "info" you have given and will think of it as new.

So this high horse you live on is no longer a relevant idea of what reality you live in.

You want sales? You want people to beleive in your product?

Give them something to beleive in.

Stop hiding behind a wall of mystery.  Start with the MP infromation. What we can expect.

Because if the MP is what I see in the demo, I will be telling everyone I know NOT to buy it.

It may not seem much to you, but a good 90 percent of my friends hate COD. SAme with the MP in Uncharted.

Your making a game to fail. Mostly thats your fault for not listening. Or maybe you did. But it was the ADHD generation you listened to.

Again. all about money.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Sep 28, 2010

Can you atleast just tell us Socom 4 will be out before the end of February 2011 please :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
732 posts

Sep 28, 2010

How long is the pre-order bonus of "Abandoned" valid til if we still haven't preordered? Meaning will the offer still stand if we wait until after the multiplayer release of information?

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 28, 2010

When I was watching the trailer I noticed that there is a female in the game, I dont meant to sound sexist... well I kinda do,  buy WHY????/ There are no female SEALs...WHY would you do this to us diehard SOCOM SEAL wannabe's???? I have been faithful since the first SOCOM and will remain as such til the end (I actually have it in my will to be buried with my PS3 loaded with a copy of SOCOM.... hopefully SOCOM 30, but SOCOM never the less!! One other question,,,,will this be an on-line only play like SOCOM confrontation or is there an actual game in there like the other SOCOMS...

Thank you for all the happiness you guys have given me....Im not worthy..... have a nice day and I hope I see your response.... and a beta copy of SOCOM 4 in my mailbox....:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 28, 2010

i would just want to say, will socom 4 be like old socom's. example: socom3 or #1 game of year socom combined assult?

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes