04-08-2011 06:56 PM
no lobbies wow lame ..
all i heard was "we think its better" we think its faster" !
you guys dont know **bleep** about socom..
your way is why socom sucks so bad.. start working on socom 5 already ...
for the love of god , if we see a socom 5 listen to your fans.. STEP YOUR GAME UP
04-08-2011 08:08 PM
This episode didnt address the socom fans all i heard him say was
what we thought was best....
what we thought was easier.....
Im sorry but after playing this game for 7 years...
i like the lobbies its give you better bond with the players its more interactive personal
which makes the title socom......
Why hasn't the aiming issue been resolved which means old socom mechanics period from the fluid movement of the character the dot in the crosshairs the ability to lean or simply turn without the gun being stuck in oone position.....i'm not a technical guy all i know is i love socom passionately and Zipper knows the whole socom "Gamers".... the real true blue 12 hour days everyday no eat and sleep socom gamers know this is not a socom game.....
04-08-2011 09:37 PM
NO LOBBIES!?! Thats a VERY big mistake.
If you want a Play Now option, then have it like before. The older Socom had an option to find a room AND manually find one. Although the Play Now option on the older game didn't work half the time. People did use it occasionally. I know cause i was one of them.
The main reason WHY removing lobbies is a bad idea. It gives the player(s) more control over the room. It could be for PAINTBALL, NO NOOBTUBERS, SMALL/BIG MAP, FAVORITE MAP PLAYLIST, CLAN TRYOUTS, etc. Alot of gameplay methods might die because of this.
A lil off topic...You guys created one of the best games ever. I dont doubt you on this game either, I see alot of potentual, but seriously, we got to get back on track. I'm not saying listen the majority, cause the majority don't know whats really good for them, but the few (that i like to call the 13%) do know whats up. Like you guys said, its all about how you present yourself, and a video goes a long way compared to this post. What i'm trying to get at. You had a very well defined game for its time to EVOLVED around REALISM and raising the bar in the game idustry (btw 256 ppl in one room, very nice, you got props). Right now, it seems like you are leaning towards arcade gaming to get more income, but let me ask you. What will win in the longrun, arcade gaming or realism gaming? You've already got the reputation for realism gaming. You also have a breed of Socom users. I'm just asking, don't try to please everyone and please stick to the methods of creating a more advanced combat user.
04-08-2011 09:45 PM
04-09-2011 12:41 AM
- No one cares what your map is. We don't like to camp in bushes and hide like little girls. Some of us actually run and gun.
- You make a game yet you don't know spots you can and can't get onto??
- The XP Change is STUPID. You increase the number you need, yet you decrease how to get there? Guess what there were people who played this game ALOT and ranked up. GEt over it.
- A warning for people who exploit? So what you are saying is its okay for people to crap all over the legit players and get away with it. Good business practice.
- No lobbies? Are you blind can you not read what your consumers want? Stop trying to jock off of Call of Duty. We WANT lobbies. THIS is NOT MAG. Get it through your head.
- The response as to why guns are mix matched... Is not even well thought out. We think its dumb, it doesn't make any sense. I don't care how much any funding a group has, Spec Ops should be able to have the M4A1.... BTW Where are the Suppressors????
- Now lets talk about the CAMERA. "The Biggest Change with the patch." You are full of it. Fix the camera, go play Confrontation and learn how to do it. Don't you guys feel stupid that a developer who never made a ps3 game did a better job with the little things then you did????
- THE FEILD OF VIEW IS STILL TERRIBLE!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????? THE OTS is SAD!!!!!!!
- IN REAL LIFE.. SOMEONE WHO IS FAR AWAY IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE SMALLER DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH
Sums it up, how I feel.