have you guys every played socom us socomers did not like mag or cod we play socom for a reson i guess that skiped past your eyes or you just dont care thanks alot for hopes of a great game so i guess i will play the new socom 4 in hopes of socom 5 maybe you will get that one right for us
Stop complainer you whiners. Zipper doing great job at creating something that will make money and make broad audience not a socom audience. The addition to respawn but option for classic was genius in their part. I believe bringing that aspect of the game will create excitement and chances for this game to broaden across being a worldwide competitive teamwork game. This game has chance to be first ever game with respawn that still requires the most teamwork.
In addition to this Zipper, I do have a few issues.
1. Where's the classic game modes? why could you not include them with the new versions? Demo, extraction, and breach especially. Escort was wack, don't need it. Those other game modes were great games.
2. How will you and Sony keep cheating and modding out of Socom 4 considering they are being heavily seen in current socom and other games. If they reach Socom 4, you're franchise will slowly be over and Socom will be no more?
3. What exactly will crates do? no regular loadouts anymore in the lobby? or no lobbies? all quick match?
4. What type of Patches, DLC, and other plans for this game do you have? or is the release all we will get?
5. How will increasing your rank work? what kind of rank system will you have? Will it be like socom 1-3 or confrontation? where u only really saw a clan rank, even though u did have player rating. Also will your rank increase based on wins only or can you rank go up if your performance is good?
That's all for now
Thank you, Michael Bennett
aka z-WickeD-z or AccurateShot-
I agree, Please add those classic modes, Demolition, extraction, Breach and Escort. Those were awesome modes. Don't take away the great things about Socom, Adding something great is great but in noway is taking away something great a good idea. Great shooters don't do that.