Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: Zipline - Episode 29 Now Live!

Jan 30, 2011

Ive been playing socom snice i was 13 and when i found out that there not going to be a grenade arc i couldnt believe it thats crazy how are you going to know how far your grenade goes and how about your gun not geting hot when somebody is around you when do you know somebody is around you. You need to have these features in the game for it to be socom.

Message 11 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 31, 2011

:robotindifferent:Don't buy Socom4, and don't write anymore threads here. Those people making the game and responding to your questions are so low on the staff and have no creative license, they are kept in line by a boss behind the scenes and they do what they are told like good little employees.  If you want to get their attention find them in person, go to their secret dipZhIt headquarters and talk to them face to face.:robotindifferent:  They dont have security following them home to keep you and the press away!  These are little underlings with no power, just a list of progams to write.  You know they probably have to ask the legal department about everything mentioned on the pathetic pod cast. :robotindifferent: These stains havent spent 5 minutes on "THE" game or they would know we hate them like we hate cheaters. I have to refrain from cursing Slanted Zipper out in this thread, instead in their honor I will beat up a random person tomorrow. :robotindifferent: 

Message 12 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 31, 2011

What is ZIPPER going to do about cheaters?

Message 13 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 31, 2011

I will not purchase Socom 4.
"Health Regen
Cover System
Ranked Respawns
Enemy Tags in Classic Mode
Airstrikes
No Lobbies
No User Created Ranked Rooms
No Text Chat
No Gun Hotting
No D-Pad Lean
No Character Cuztomization
No Handguns in Multiplayer
No Grenade Arc when throwing nades
Can revive teammates
New matchmaking system that puts you with cheats,rank-ups and loud kids.
Splitting up the community by introducing a new "Scrub" Mode.
Removed the most popular mode Demolition
Removed all classic socom modes apart from Suppression
Only 4 Game modes in Multiplayer.
Cannot select weapons in room lobby.
Fake Classic Socom Camera View
Slow strafing speed
D-pad Up to Push To Talk. Really?

Emanon

Message 14 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 31, 2011

Not Buying the game and im going to try to convince all my buddy's to

Come on zipper what are you doing ?????????????? 

I will not purchase Socom 4.
"Health Regen
Cover System
Ranked Respawns
Enemy Tags in Classic Mode
Airstrikes
No Lobbies
No User Created Ranked Rooms
No Text Chat
No Gun Hotting
No D-Pad Lean
No Character Cuztomization
No Handguns in Multiplayer
No Grenade Arc when throwing nades
Can revive teammates
New matchmaking system that puts you with cheats,rank-ups and loud kids.
Splitting up the community by introducing a new "Scrub" Mode.
Removed the most popular mode Demolition
Removed all classic socom modes apart from Suppression
Only 4 Game modes in Multiplayer.
Cannot select weapons in room lobby.
Fake Classic Socom Camera View
Slow strafing speed
D-pad Up to Push To Talk. Really? Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

zipper lmoa hahahahha  peace out 

Message 15 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 31, 2011

Seriously?

Ranked Respawn?

Unranked Custom rooms?

This is the total opposite of what the hardcore community has been asking?!

Please don't ruin the game. Please, our faith was for you guys to fix confrontation, not make another MAG!!!

Message 16 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 31, 2011

Very disappointed. yes they are trying to reach out to EVERYONE, but they are loosing the only people that have been loyal to them the whole time.. you may gain an extra 20000 people, but your going to lose around 60000. just in my opinion at least. no longer going to buy the game. plan on renting it to see how it is. i guess

Message 17 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

Jan 31, 2011

contrary to the others that post regularly on these forums i personally am 100% happy with what was unveiled in the podcast.

i personally would like to THANK YOU ZIPPER for finding a balance in development that not only will broaden the market for the franchise, but also return many of the Core aspects that made it shine originally.

to respond to the idea of possible custom rooms, i'd like to start off by requesting NO explosives/ no nades rooms that were very popular back on ps2.

i'd also possibly be interested in seeing the cover system added to a classic game mode room once i see how it plays in the regular rooms.

PLEASE know that despite the overwhelming HATE that a large % of the members of these forums spew in the direction of deleopment, there is a very large % of Veteran players that have the utmost faith in your development choices and LOVE everything you do.

Most of the later, myself included, just choose to avoid these forums and not argue with the majority of stubborn members that just want SOCOM2 rebooted in HD.

Please keep headed forward and do your best to ignore these people that clearly are trapped inside a time warp from the PS2 days.

Everything that was revealed in the Podacst has 100% of my 100+ PSN SOCOM friends 100% STOKED.

Looks like ya'll might have pulled off developing what could be the pinnacle of the franchise. cheers!

...and hopefully some of the naysayers will just finally find something else to do besides sit on the same internet forums for the last 5 years obsessing about an outdated game build.

thank you,

the REAL SOCOM community.

Message 18 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Jan 31, 2011

Stop promorting garbage, it make you look like a fool

Message 19 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 1, 2011

WOW you guys see these NERDS developing a competitive shooter game for us. Just WOW! What do you know about competitive gameplay this isn't a eating contest. No wonder these games are going to hell. I hate to say it but bring back Seth. Slant 6 at least was close to the Socom Genre this new Socom looks like COD meet MAG on PS2 **bleep**.

Message 20 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes