Why Health regen at all?
Why over the shoulder cam (the worst cam invented)?
Why no vehicles if we are going to have Combined Assault sized maps?
Why No "Hot Gun" feature? this game is socom right?
Why hav a sprint button? You can run and fire a gun in real life at the SAME time?
Why continue with specialisation? Where is the skill?
Why open mics?
Why no custom taunts if the game is "18" rated?
Will the bomb if there is demolition/breach mode respawn after it has been dropped for a set period of time? Please say no.
Will there be DLC with more old classic maps in? Surely a great way to earn you more money?
Will the "Move" controller and "Sixaxis" controller be balanced in game play? IF there is an advantage to using the "Move" online you may as well start planning the funneral of your company as far as Socom fans are concerned.
Dunham said socom will now be going into the dark info wise on the podcasts. Have we not been in the dark since the podcasts started?
Can you confirm the Foxhunt map from s2 will be in s4 which i have heard will be?
That is all.
FIRST OF ALL: I know you can't answer all the multiplayer questions, but just give us a direction.
1. Will we get real different online maps? A snow map, a jungle map, etc.... I think that's one of the basics of a good SOCOM game.
2. When will we get some real info on the multiplayer? Can you give us a guess? TGS?
3. Can you give us a realistic release date, or time frame. I mean, will it be january or more like may?
4. What is more important to you, the singleplayer or the multiplayer? And don't start to say "we try to get the best result for both the single- and the multiplayer experience."
5. How much online maps will there be? More like 5 or 15?