--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Re: Zipline - Episode 21 Now Live!

Sep 18, 2010

I seriously hope you guys are gonna give us double the amount of info now that you are doing a podcast every 2 weeks.

i'm mean seriously guys hook us up with some amazing info to get us all bouncing up and down!

Though i did like the CO OP hint in the podcast :smileytongue: haha nice. though i hope its 2 player ( As in me and someone in the same room player on it)

Seriously though being able to play socom with my gf would be some awsome stuff guys.. dont your wifes or gfs devs moan at you playing games or wanna join in?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 21, 2010

I know you guys keep saying you don't know much about the multiplayer yet, but do you have plans for lobby text chat? briefing room text chat? User created rooms? which i guarantee everybody will praise you for   

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
899 posts

Sep 22, 2010

UnGaRBaGe wrote:

I know you guys keep saying you don't know much about the multiplayer yet, but do you have plans for lobby text chat? briefing room text chat? User created rooms? which i guarantee everybody will praise you for   

I 100% agree (as would any SOCOM player that there needs to be Briefing Room Text Chats, and Lobby Text Chats. Just like the good old day! Zipper, you listening? No? Didn't think so. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3031 posts

Oct 26, 2010

i did,nt buy mag the beta made me stay away..  i loved socom the old socom it was fluid easy to play server were awesome mics worked great loved push to talk .....confrontation was nice untill first  server side change that wrecked the game for me and my clan all socom 4 need is good clan support mic push to talk great hit detection 1 shot kill would be great dont nurf  the game  8 0r 16 in clan make our own room turn of sniping if we choose to thats what made socom 1 so great..most important thing if socom 4 has some bugs with weapon or other stuff ask the community too vote on what changes that are going to be made what ever you guy did to confrontation trashed the game and i stoped playing after first server side change just goes to show you i dont like changes to the game and waitting for download content will make me drop a game quik  should always keep player with lots of content no less i hate waiting for dlc i will move on in a few month unless you give many online maps ..weapon should alway be even .the ak should feel like a m4a1 or even better option to use weapon from both side like moh does i  love that

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (251 Views)
0 Likes