Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Vigilance

Oct 26, 2009
I can't wait! thanks for putting this up.  The amount of tactical variables this map seems to have is amazing!  I am most excited about the new character customization, by far, it's the best customizer out there and one of my favorite aspects of your game.  Keep the screenshots coming please.
Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 26, 2009

Oh dandy what are u guys waiting on to put it out.  COD and Killzone  had DLC like 2 months after the game came out and slant six is so inept you cant get the game running right even a year after its released!  Even when u promise DLC and/or patches it takes months before we see them! You are pathetic and I don't know how you keep your jobs in this economy.  Have you played the MAG beta????  Guess what with around ten times the players and all respawn plus vehicles virtually lag free (let alone compared to Socom Constipation) and its a beta!!!  Zipper needs to make sure none of you ever touches a video game again for the way you ruined their masterpiece.

P.S.

LONG LIVE SUCK MY TURBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 26, 2009

I must agree with it being about time the DLC comes out. But I also have to say STOP TEASING US SLANT SIX/ SONY! Put it out already. I'm tired of seeing the screen shots and these posts on how much you hope we'll like the DLC. Well f you bring it out then you'll know by how much you make off the DLC. Thanks

PL6YB9Y

LEADER 

USAREBELS.COM

PL6YB9Y !!!R4L!!!
USA REBELS CLAN LEADER
Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Oct 26, 2009

Slant Six,

Can I have some money?

Thanks,

LukeDuke.

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 27, 2009

Fireswitch

I am curious.  Did you ever play the first two socoms?  If you did I wish I were you because you seem to like this washed up, kiddy, un fun, horrible, and disgraceful game that they decided to call socom.  Yes vigilance is a very tactical map,  but with the lack of quality in the game play the game lost any real fun tactical experience.  I love to get up high, hide, pop up, and shoot, but now I can't because shooting over the rails,or walls, is impossible.  I loved, I mean loved, to run (WITHOUT A RUN BUTTON)  to the sewers and hide and wait for some unsuspecting sewer rusher to to RUN down and get shot down.  I suspect if you can run quickly (without grenades, and with light armor) you may be able to do this, but basic movement is LACKING BADLY in this piece of garbage.  I doubt one can get into the sewer by jumping.  I think one would probably have to run up the little bank of snow by the sewer wall there or hit x while facing exactly straight in front of the little wall.  I don't think one could jump over that (not in confrontation).  I think the customizations are cool in a way, but that is on the bottom of my list of wants in a game (mainly this one).  I am not trying to be a **bleep**.  I just don't get what some of you see in this piece of **bleep** not socom game.  It isn't great.  Not by a long shot.  Not compared to the first two that make this look so sad and pathetic. 

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Oct 27, 2009
okay not to sound like the **bleep** that everyone else seems to say...lol... but what's up with all the **bleep**s that want socom 1 & 2 to come back stop **bleep**ing living in the past they came out with 2 more games after that that you most likely didn't play. b/c you were stuck in the past then and stuck in the past now not syaing they were not the best maps out there but socom 3 and ca had convoy and if your a convoy player you pretty much **bleep** on everyone of you scrubs that are stuck in the past b/c you were so used to being the hero run and gunner but when teamwork gets involed you get owned. no one wantys old maps stop screaming that **bleep** on here there dead leave them in the past man yeah bring a couple back but damn lets get some new gen **bleep** up in here bring the convoy back maps are to **bleep**ing small
Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 27, 2009

The professor

If you are responding to my post I will make it simple for you.  I liked socom 1 and 2 better than any of the others including 3 and ca.  I am in the majority not the minority when it comes to this subject.  Living in the past isn't exactly what is going on here.  Most of us bought the ps3 for socom and socom only, and we were promised a socom 2 next gen experience, and MOST of us believe (KNOW) that this isn't anywhere close to ANY of the games that were way way better than this failure.  The game play (the core of the game) just plain sucks!  It's garbage!  New maps are cool and all, but the game play sucks there for the game sucks.  THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!  LOOK AT THEM!  THEY HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN SINCE SOCOM 2 AND THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF ALL TIME! If you were responding in general to people complaining I don't blame them.  We loved this game, and it has been taken away.  If our complaints are heard we may have a great game again when socom 4 comes out.  Google socom 4 zipper, and read the small but very recent articles on the subject of socom 4.

Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Oct 27, 2009
no i argee with everything you said about the game just not about the maps i think they should have made a whole new game with new maps then with the dlc have all old maps maybe 4 every 3 months just for the old socom maps 1-CA and yes the game just does suck now  no argument there but why go backwards when they are just trying to get DLC with only 5 maps and 3 of them old what was the point if they were trying to relive sc2 they were sadly mistaking for even thinking they can bring that time back there's not one gameing company that is stepping back only forward with there DEVS.
Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 27, 2009
Are we ever going to have a socom with out a online play like the old one ? and what's going on with this pack ??? by the time it come's out no one will be playong because MAG will be out !!! come on lets get it toghter guys !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 27, 2009

personally, I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY STUPID A#S DLC!!

i would rather that this game be fixed!!

examples: the lag is at the all time worse, for some reason my bullets go through people!! what used to take me 8 to 10 bullets to kill someone now takes me a full clip to hitem twice! nads are better, but still need alot of fixins! i watched a nad blow up 3 feet in front of my clan member and he lost no health!

we dont need DLC, why get DLC when this game is trash! yes its LONG OVER DUE, but why get stuff when the game play is horrible!!?? WHY!! makes no sense to me!! people keep saying cant wait, what are u waiting for!? O another failed patch and a garbage of a DLC!! FYI due to /6 record, this DLC will be garbage as well as the 1.60 patch. they havent yet got a patch rite, what makes u think this one or even the DLC will work properly!! if u think it will be fine then u are ignorant, tell me one thing in this game isnt screwed on or when /6 has got anything rite after 1 whole damn year!! NOTHING!!

MW2 comes out in 2 weeks, screw this lag fest, POS game! MAG beta is beyond better than this POS game!!!

Jay
Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 258 (11 Views)
0 Likes